Ch14

"𝕬 𝖐𝖎𝖉𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖍𝖊𝖗"

Shinichiro is going to be a dad now

It's already been 3 weeks since he found out that you're pregnant,his grandfather and his siblings were so very shock especially his whole gang,Takeomi even passed out,knowing that Shin impregnate his girl.

His grandpa was so happy and said that he should search a comfortable house or apartment room to raise a family,so now he's with Wakasa,Benkei and Takeomi to look for house and lot.

Y/N is still resting inside his room in the sano household,Emma is with her so theres no need to worry.

"Oh,look what i found". Benkei raised his phone. "It's near your residence Shin,just a few meter away from your house". The leader puff a smoke before taking a look at Benkei's phone,the house look nice. "Let's get that". He said without thinking twice,Wakasa nodded while Takeomi just smile before lighting up another cigarette.

"I still can't believe that you're actually going to be a father Shin". Wakasa laugh as he playfully punch the leaders arm.

"Then find a girl if you wan't to be a father too".Shin joked and Wakasa just rolled his boring eyes,he knows that his leader is just boasting his wife to him.

"Do you cum a lot?". Shinichiro hit Takeomi's head because of his question. "I bet you cum more than a lot Keomi". The boy just laugh.

"Well,maybe Shin is not that weak". Shin just tsk, ignoring Benkei's joke.

"Are you going to disband Black dragon?".

Silence filled the atmosphere as one of the founding member asked a dreary question,they all look at Benkei who asked then look at Shin.

"You're going to build a family now". Wakasa uttered.

"Gang would bring your wife and growing kids in danger situations". Takeomi added.