Ch16

"𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖍𝖎𝖒".

Madness take over my whole system,im mad,very mad,i've been mad before but that this mad,i don't know if why am i so furious like this when i usually take any situations calm and slow,is this part of pregnancy syndrome? Shit

"Marriage huh? So now you're going to sell me?". Mother scoffed. "We're not selling you,you just need to marry the son of our business partner". You make an unbelievable face and laugh insultingly. "JUST? JUST MARRY HIM?". This people infront of me are my parents,and they are a stupid human being who only live for money.

"I already prepared the wedding reception hahahaha now when's the wedd-". I cut off Miraini's annoying sentence by throwing a knife at her. "Ahhhhhh!!!! are you crazy?!". She fearfully shouts and look at the dessert knife beside her head. "Oh,i missed". I coldy uttered and look at the knife that sink in the chair.

"This is disrespectful,how dare you do that to my wife?". Yakuza,Miraini's husband retorted as he look at me with middle brows,he looks like he wan't to punch me. I grab another knife in the table and playfully roll it with my fingers,giving him a murderous look which make Yatora gulp hard as fear run on his veins.

"Oh? How dare your wife says that she already prepared the reception when i am madly stating that i don't wan't do marry your son? Say Mister Yaruza,is your wife deaf?". He took a step back and couldn't answer anything for reply,he wanted to correct you his name but it will only kill him so he stayed silent,waiting for your parents words.

'This family is crazy'. The opposite family thought on their minds.

Yakuza and Miraini are very eager to have you as their sons wife because in order to make their company more powerful,they need a very rich ally which is your family,your mother and father also have a small important advantages that they can take on the opposite family so they agreed to let you marry Yatora.

Laughable,very laughable.

I sighed. This is the only way.