Never an honest word

Y/n POV

It's been a few weeks since I had seen dua and Anwar. For some reason that moment seems to make its way from the back of my mind and pops in my head to replay on a constant loop. Was I wrong for not trying to reach out to them. I mean Bella made the choice to just ghost us but Anwar should've at least had the opportunity to see his niece...right?

"Y/n what are you having ?" Harry asked drawing me out of my thoughts as we were in the drive through line.

"Just a burger and small coke is fine" I said with a small smile as he nodded and told the person behind the speaker.

I love Harry I really do but sometimes he's too much. He's either clingy or just overly protective and try's to force moments, I love him for trying and I probably sound like a bitch for complaining about my boyfriend being basically perfect but I can't help but think that I'd Bella was here everything would feel natural. I feel myself let out a sigh and look out the window.

Harry placed a hand on my thigh gaining my attention.

"You a'right there love" he asked concern filling his eyes and laced in his words.

"Yeah just tired" I said with a fake smile as he nodded believing the lie.

This is what I mean Bella would've noticed right away...why am I even comparing him to her? She cheated and lied to me. Harry isn't well he did cheat in the past but at least he told me about it. Bella could've even be honest when she did until after she was exposed. I know every day can't be sunny sky's and truth be told I want to wave the white flag. Before anything else goes wrong in this relationship, but I'm still here. Im self sabotaging but sometimes Harry can be on the completely opposite side of  me. He sees things his way and I see things my way. I guess this is another thing I need to get use to.

"Here you are beautiful" Harry said handing me my food. I took it with a shy smile. I didn't even know we moved to the front of the line.

"I love you" Harry said as I nodded

"Me too" I said as he smiled happily and kissed me before he drove.

Harry pulled into

"There's so many things I want to tell you to,but I don't know how" i said as he nodded as we approached a table

"Let me go first, it'll be quick" he said with a smile as I nodded and saw a band come out along with our close friends and family.

"Y/n I love you so much. You changed me for the better and make my days brighter. You and Weston have become my everything and I will always love you both. You're the most beautiful woman in the world inside and out. I'm speechless when I see you. You make me laugh and are my best friend. Agh I'm rambling...what I'm trying to say is will you please do me the honor of being my wife" Harry said as I gasped. I can't marry him we haven't even been dating for 2 years it's barley been 10 months. I can't reject him in front of everyone. He has changed for me though. He's looking at me scared as he waited for my answer.

"I- uh" I started as I saw his eyes tear up and everyone look at me waiting in suspense "yes" I said quietly as he got up with a wide smile as pulled me into a hug. He pulled me in for a kiss and I pulled away with a small fake smile as tears rolled down my face. What did I just do. I can't believe it.

*Later that night*

^the picture Harry posted of you two on his Instagram

I was so scared when I saw the comments and the caption, which was a comment section filled with she looks so familiar or who is she. The caption was she said yes.

I felt my heart beat speed up he posted a picture of us. I'm not ready for that, the whole point of dropping my career and going away was to keep my daughter safe and give her a normal life and now it's all compromised.

"Harry" I shouted as my voice echoed through the house

"What" he said as I shook my head at him.

"You posted that picture" I said as he laughed but soon stoped when he seen I wasn't laughing.

"What's wrong I was just happy to share we were engaged, what's wrong I didn't tag you, plus I made sure it was a blurry picture." He said as I shook my head

"Well it's good you don't follow me because they could've found my page. People are already that looks like me. What am I going to do when someone realizes that's me" I said stressed out as he shook his head and placed a hand on my waist

"Don't worry y/n if for some reason they figure out it's you then I'll just debunk the rumors. It's a blurry picture and you don't look the same, there's really no worries about it. Worst comes to worst then they still don't know about Weston and that you were even pregnant so she's still safe. Famous people hide their kids all the time there's no difference here" Harry said as I nodded at his words as he gave me a quick kiss.

"There's truly no reason for anything to be worried about love" he said with a reassuring smile before walking out the room.

"Of course not" I sarcastically mumbled when he was out of the room.

A/n : it's short but don't worry today is a double update :))))