Here

Bella's POV

Y/n has been sick for a while and went to the doctors so I'm watching Weston for the time being, I don't think what y/n has is contagious because we haven't caught it yet. She said she's on her way back home so for now I'm just turning on a heating pad and laying it in her spot in the bed so she can rest I'm also ordering her favorite food so she can eat when she feels like it.

"Mama, mommy sick" Weston asked as I nodded

"Yeah baby that's why we have to play quietly when she get home because he head hurts and so does her tummy" I said as she nodded and came to give me a hug.

About 30 minutes passed and y/n came in the house and her eyes were puffy and make was a little runny but none the less she held a smile, despite her smile her eyes held nervousness in them.

"Hey hey hey, what's wrong what happened at the doctors is everything okay" I Asked trying to be quiet since Weston fell asleep on the couch and I didn't want to wake her.

"It's depends really" y/n said as I looked at her puzzled

"I don't want to wake her let's talk upstairs" y/n said as I nodded and headed upstairs after her.

"Is everything okay" I asked as we entered the room and I closed the door.

"No well I don't know" y/n said as she looked down at the floor.

"Bub what's wrong" I asked as I held her hand.

"I just I don't want you to be mad at me, I thought I had a stomach bug and the doctors took a bunch of exams and ran test on me and they weren't finding any results, I'm so sorry" y/n said as nervousness laced in her words and terror filled her eyes.

"Why are you sorry" I asked as she sighed

"Im pregnant, two and a half weeks pregnant...I just know that this isn't what we need right now and we were taking all the steps and we have Weston to deal with and there's no time in our schedules we always talked about more kids but I didn't think now is a time I'm honestly happy for this baby but i know you may not be being that this wasn't planned and I ju-"Y/n rambled not even realizing that im smiling like a fool.

"Bubs it's okay im not mad. Why would I be mad we're being another life into this world. Please don't ever say you're sorry. It's okay, im so happy right now I wish we knew the gender so we can shopping and buy a bunch of things for them. This isn't planned but it's a blessing. Come here" I said pulling her in for a kiss as I pulled away I placed my hand on her belly.

"I'm so excited to meet you stink" I said in a baby voice causing y/n to laugh and shake her head at me.

"I'm so grateful for you" y/n said as I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Let's look for baby stuff online" I said excitedly causing y/n to chuckle and nod.

"I was thinking we should make something cute after my third trimester for Weston to tell her she's gonna be a big sister." Y/n said as I smiled at the thought of how happy westons going to be a big sister. She's so good with her cousins I just know she'd be a wonderful big sister.

"I love that idea, I think she'll love it too"

A/n : did you guys think y/n was gonna be pregnant? Also sorry for the short chapter!! What do you guys think the baby is gonna be and what names are cool??