Epilogue

Infinite time for our endless love.

Chaewon was blinded by the light and she don't know what happened next. She doesn't feel anything, not pain in any part of her body nor heard any crashing noise. She opened her eyes and she's in the car that was thrown upside down.

The situation she was in, she saw it. The car is burning yet she can't feel the heat. She saw some people outside the car, wanting to help but couldn't because of the fire. Her eyes landed to someone she didn't know she would see again. She smiled, genuine happiness rushing in her. Behind that person, she saw the crying Hyewon that was looking at her. She flashed a small smile to Hyewon before reaching for the hand of the person.

"I told you that I will wait for you but I didn't expect that it will be so soon." Despite of the burning car that is not even inches away from her, she accepted the offer of the person, they held hands.

"I knew that I saw an angel." Chaewon said as she stared at Minju's eyes who's just as happy as her.

"You're an angel too." Minju squeezes the older's hand that engulf by hers.

"Then, shall we walk together to our new home? We will have to start a new journey soon when you're ready."

Minju added which Chaewon didn't hesitate to answer with a nod. With beautiful smiles on their face and the hands held tightly, they walk on the fire together.

We're made for each other and we will always be together even on the countless lives we live on this eternal time.

"Hi, is this seat taken?" Right on time, Chaewon read the last line of the book she's reading. She looked at the person asking and she was surprised.

"Oh, no, it is not." She's panicking internally and she was thankful that she didn't stutter in front of the gorgeous young lady in front of her.

"Would you mind if I take a seat here?" She asked once again indicating the seat across Chaewon.

"Not at all, suit yourself." Chaewon tried to not show an awkward smile  to her which she thinks worked as the other smiled at her sweetly in return.

"By the way, I'm Minju."

"Oh, I'm Chaewon. Kim Chaewon. It's a pleasure to be known by you." Chaewon knew her very well. Other than she's the school's pride when it comes to intelligence, she have a beyond real visual. Many suitors are in line and Chaewon was one of those people who admires her a lot. Unlike Minju, she had a more private life, she's pretty reserved if that's how it would be explained.

"Oh? You're reading that book too?" Minju asked when her eyes landed on the book Chaewon had just finished reading.

"Yes, I just finished it." Chaewon shyly scratch her non itchy nape. She have a small group of friends but other than them, she isn't really used to talking a lot.

A waiter then came with Minju's order on the tray. They're placed carefully at the table before the waiter left. There's silence between them for a few minutes as Minju was busy eating as she use her phone too.

Chaewon brought out a different book from her bag. The jazz music played inside the cafe was so calming and the scent of the coffee hugging the atmosphere of the whole cafe. Chaewon's eyes are so focused on reading that she didn't felt the pair of eyes staring at her.

How come I missed such a beautiful scenery in my whole high school life? Minju thought as she can't get her gaze somewhere else than the beauty in front of her.

"Chaewon..." Chaewon looked up from the book to meet Minju's gaze at her. Minju didn't mean to call her out loud but she didn't back out anyway.

"I would like to get to know you better."

There will always be a way that our paths wil cross. Our heart beats for each other, after all.

.the end.