Prologue

"F again. You are useless boy. You can't even do school right." "But-." "DON'T INTURUP ME WHEN I TALK!"  "I. . . " "*sigh* Bo to your room. NOW!." "Yes dad."

"Why are you too harsh on him?" "That boy needs to realize that live won't be easy, he should learn more and more and not play with his so called friends." " You are too harsh on him. He is just in 8th grade. Calm down a little ok."

"*slap* You dare diss obey me!" ". . . ." "I thought that. Now go and make dinner alright. I'm going to watch soap opera."

.

.

.

.

.

"You alright man? That black eye looks kinda bad. Shouldn't you go ho-." "NO! Everthing but that. Woody you know my dad." "Right. Ok geez. He is really a dick."

"Pff- yea a real dick cokings." "Weener Ever." "Lol. Hey what about we make nicknames?" "Damm that's not bad idea but we should make it more funny." "What if those names were cock jokes."

". . . Actually that would be hella funny." "Damm right. Oh think of nickname for me."
"Well. . . . You are Woody and wood is dick so what about. Daddy Woods." "Jesus. That's wrong. I like it but it would want little change." "What about Papa Woofs." "Hell yea. Papa Woods sound awesome! Let me keep it."

"Hehehe. Alright." *been rings* "Shit class." "Hey Woods. Before you go. Do you want to meet in Eathons place?" "Damm right I want
He has the best pizza in this god damm city, also he is only one that can cook andnI'm to lazy to make lunch."
"Fine by me. Later Woods."

"Thanks Eathon." "*sigh*  You two are numbers really. I won't ask where you get those many this time. Just shove it down in your thoat and don't choke."

"So. Any plans for future." "Idk I will probably help my dad with his job. You?"
"Get the fuck out of there, and probably take mom with me. He is worse every day."

"*sigh* I would help you. . . Can't.Also did you saw others lately?" "I saw just kid Woods. You?"

"I just hear all of them went to gym with Buster. Richie was with them but again act little out. Probably bbecause of that injury on head."

"Speaking of Buster. Sup." "Well well well. If it isn't Woody and his friend." "Are gonna mock us or sit with usus." "If you invite me them why not. I'm hungry as fuck."

"So. . . Where are others." "Barry went on toilet and Richie will be there in a bit." "We should not keep him alone. That guy suffer car crash. He has fucking brain damage." "Chill he I'd fine. He is harmless."

"Yea harmless as dog without leash." "Quit it Woody. Even he needs some time alone and. . . "
Suddenly door to Pizzeria opens and ttall back ban wearing winter cap walked in.

"Ngh. . . . . G-guys." "Richie. Here." "Ngh. . . " Richie grumple and walk over to table where everyone sit.

"Did you enjoy your walk big guy?" "Y. . . Yea." "Do you want to sit with us? " "S. . . Stay. "

"Damm Berry.  How are you so good with him?" "Woody. Me and Eathon practicLly babysits you all. Mostly me because I don't know how. But you are magnets for trouble."

"Oh shut up. You are still a kid." "Yet.ore mature than you Buster." "Fuck you, you white ass nigga."

"Both of you cut it!" ". . . . He is right guys this is getting annoying." "Yea. . . . Oh tight we wanted to give you something." "Really?" "Damm right. Eathon! Come here."

Second later Eathon came with black box wrapped by red bowl. "We thought to give you a present." "Wow guys. . . That's. T-thank you I have no words."