Sneak Peak 3

Chou Tzuyu was a starting her life again in peace after  her break up with her long term relationship.

She caught the other parties cheating behind her back, Tzuyu decided to ended up her relationship with her lover immediately as she can't deal with the pain and heartache.

Too many question is running on her mind, "where did I go?", "Am a not enough?", "Is there something I did terrible?"

That's just one of the question on her mind and lot more, she came to the point that she question her worth too.

She was too hurt and almost forget to take care of herself aswell.

And now Tzuyu starting to build up herself again and happily living her life to the outmost, Everything was running smoothly in her life.

Until one day, when she come homes from strolling around the city things got messed up.

Her former lover showed up in Chou Manor with her parents besides her. Tzuyu got froze on her spot and when she caught a glimpse of the guest and she observe them while they are talking and laughing.

It was indeed Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki sitting comfortably on the couch with their daughter, Sana Minatozaki sitting besides Mr. Chou.

Mrs Chou is also sitting across them while her father is setting in the center, when Mrs Chou saw her daughters she stand up and greeted her child.

"Tzuyu-ah, you're home.. Come here, we have a visitor.. They came here and wanted to talk with you too" Mrs Chou said happily

Mrs Chou voice caught the attention of the people inside the living room. Tzuyu felt her bodies tremble when they turned their attention to them.

Mr and Mrs Minatozaki smile lovingly at her, but when she met her former lovers eyes. Tzuyu felt cold as her sweat rundown to her cheeks.

Mrs Chou guided her to sit on the couch, she's now facing the guest.

"Good Evening, Mr and Mrs. Minatozaki" She greeted them politely. And Mrs. Minatozaki stared at her with full adoration same goes to her husband.

Her sight accidentally went to Sana direction and the woman is just staring at her straight-face.

"what's wrong, Mom?" Tzuyu ask whisper, Mrs Chou just smile at her.

"well, we will leave it to Mr and Mrs Minatozaki to talk about their motive for coming her" Her mother said

Mr Minatozaki cough to caught her attention, Tzuyu look at their guest waiting for them to talk.

"Well, Tzuyu you're a great kid.. We actually love you, and you knew that"

"Thank you, Sir. Minatozaki" Tzuyu said politely and still confused.

"Well I just hope that you will not be surprised by what we have to say" Mr Minatozaki said and look at his wife.

Mrs Minatozaki just return the smile at her husband lovingly, Tzuyu frown more in confusion.

"Well, we come here to talk about tying the knot" Mr Minatozaki announce with a hint of enthusiasm in his voice

Tzuyu got froze and felt her world got stop as she heard those words, her brain is trying to processing their statement.

"Wh.. what? What do you mean by tying the know?" She ask in nervous.

Of course she knew what they mean, she's not stupid not to understand what they are referring too. But her human mind can't process what's going around her.

"We mean is You and Sana leavings together in one roof, having a family" Mr Minatozaki said excitedly

"In short, You and our Sana is getting married" Mrs Minatozaki said excitedly

Tzuyu gulp a big invisible lump on her throat as she process everything that's happening currently. She felt cold sweat running down to her head.

She turned her head to Sana and signaled her to explain, Sana is still have this straight-face towards her.

But Tzuyu got taken back when Sana facial expression drastically change and a thin smile form on the corner of her lips.

"You're Mine, Chou Tzuyu" Sana Minatozaki just mouthed at her

"Oh my God, I can't wait for the two of you get married"

Tzuyu heard their parents happy chants and she felt her got dizzy. And that's it, Tzuyu to pass out hearing them talk about marriage...........

"Tzuyu... Tzuyu... Wake up" Tzuyu heard them, but her consciousness is slowly drifting.

And before she lost her consciousness about what's going around her. She heard her soft voice and felt her warm hand held and caressing her face.

"Love.. wake up..."

"Hey, You're not allowed to die... You're still going to marry me" Tzuyu heard thin voice with full of worries.

"You bitch! what are you up too again, Minatozaki Sana?" Tzuyu thought before she totally lost her consciousness

Hmmmm 🤔🤭