D

A group of friends gathered around the round table as they shared stories about their life and what currently happening to them.

"Well.. for oud dear, Sana.. I want to congratulate you for passing your job" Nayeon said and raised her glass of wine.

Sana laugh heartily at her friend and raise her glass of wine too and their friends do the same things.

"And also let's congratulate her for reaching her dream job to get into the university she's been talking about" Jihyo added.

They all cheered for her and congratulate her for this achievement, Sana thank them and they continue to eat their dinner.

"So..." Nayeon said to caught the attention of everyone.

"Since our Sana got her license in her profession, what's your next plan?" Nayeon said and everyone look at Sana for her answers.

"What do you mean?" Sana asked, Nayeon rolled her eyes playfully.

"Oh come on, you know what I mean" Nayeon said and they all laugh since they knew Sana is just trying to escape from the interogation form

"I don't know what are you referring too, Unnie.." Sana said and chukle.

"Okay fine.. let me remind you, Sana-chan" Nayeon said, Sana get her wine to drink

"When are you going to date?" Nayeon asked bluntly, Sana got choke on her wine. They all laugh

"Yah... Unnie" Sana said shyly as she wipe her lips.

"What?" Nayeon said and pause

"You said during your review that you don't have time for this and that and you're focusing on self improvement, and you told us after passing the exam you will date.." Nayeon continue.

"Since you pass your exam now, what's your plan? Are in for some of my recommendation?" Nayeon said, Sana laugh at her

"I don't think I'm ready for anything currently, Unnie.. I'm still building up myself and career" Sana said to end the conversation

"Oh, but at least try it.. who knows maybe it will work out while you are building up yourself" Nayeon said and everyone agrees.

"I can't... I'm not ready for anything" Sana said as she laugh it off.

"Not ready for anything or someone else is getting your attention" Momo said and everyone widen their eyes as they thought it's interesting.

"Really? Who is then, Sana?" Jihyo and Nayeon said excitedly, Sana glared at Momo direction as she felt another interogation got surge from their friends.

"Oh... Don't believe, Momorin.. she's making up another story" Sana said, Nayeom elbowed Momo to give her some details.

"What? I don't know yet.. maybe asked Sana" Momo as she laughs, Nayeon glared at Momo for thrilling her without any details to give. Sana laugh at them

"Or maybe Sana is still thinking about her" Jeongyeon said suddenly, Sana smile slowly disappeared when she heard Jeongyeon

Nayeon elbowed her girlfriend when she notice how suddenly Sana mood and expression suddenly changed.

"Aaww, soryy. i didn't mean to say that way, Sana-chan.." Jeongyeon apologize, Sana just smile sadly and look at them.

"It's fine.. it's been years also" Sana said and her gaze suddenly shifted to Momo, her friend is just quiet and eat her food silently.

Their conversation went lively again, they continue to enjoy the night as they sing on the karaokes with few drinks.

After awhile everyone decided to call it off and went home, Jeonyeon and Nayeon went together.