part-12

Kidnapped by the vampires

Written by- mini.me.storys

🦇🦇🦇🦇 Don't copy 🦇🦇🦇🦇

Part-12 

Page-1(A/n pov)

     Taehyung didn't move a single muscle away from y/n bed for 2 days, he became weak but he didn't care, he was afraid if he didn't see y/n he could never see her again. Jung and Lisa were right there, they were silent, concerned for y/n health. Jung didn't leavep a single moment to show his hate towards taehyung for kidnapping and hurting his sister. Nayeon sometimes came to give taehyung blood but most of the time he refused. Y/n was healing but she was still in fragile condition, the bullet ripped her Attari and it was very close to her heart. If she moved a centimeter she could have died, the thought only made Taehyung breath heavily. 

    Lisa was out hunting for herself while Taehyung and Jung were in the room with y/n. "You know we will take y/n with us don't you and you can't stop us"- jung said looking at taehyung with pure hate "I challenge you to try, even I'm weak Im still able to kill"- taehyung said "and that's the reason I want y/n away from you. We did what you asked we found out what Lisa's mother is, and now as the deal you WILL let y/n go with us"- jung said "never I won't let her go anywhere (Lisa entered) 

Page-2

     I WILL NEVER LET HER GO, SHE'S MY EVERYTHING. I CAN'T STAND A MOMENT LOOKING AT HER. I WILL KILL EVERYONE WHO TRY TO PART ME FROM HER BECAUSE I LOVE HER"- taehyung scream jung try to scream back but Lisa hold him back, jung looked at her with wide angry eyes, Lisa shake her head and pointed at y/n. 

    They all looked at y/n, she was wide awake maybe by the conversation, y/n was looking at taehyung with teary eyes, taehyung immediately hold her face gentle "y/n your awake, why are you crying I'm sorry if Its because of the scream or are you in pain"- taehyung said softly the care and affection was not unseen by both jung and Lisa, y/n Shake her head and said lightly "I.. I l.. love y..you too"- she said in a whisper but clear for everyone, taehyung immediately burst into tears. As he hug and repeat I love you to her multiple times. 

    Jung was overwhelmed and he walked out of the room crying followed by Lisa. Lisa knows he was feeling all sorts of emotions mostly, the thought of the killer being his sister's lover. Jung cried heavily "hey hey, please look at me please (holding Jung's face) I know it's a shock but please be strong for y/n.

Page-3

    Taehyung might be dangoners but we all knew he had a human inside and y/n took that out from him and I know for sure he will never hurt her. We want y/n to be safe and I think taehyung will keep her more safe and happy"- Lisa said to jung, he shake away from her hold and went to the other side "how Lisa how, he's a vampire, look staying hear in hear for few days this happened to y/n, gods knows what trouble will he drag out for her, how can I let her be with a man who is a threat to her life?"- jung said .

   "I'm also a vampire jung but that never made me less human, never leases my love for you. (Jung looked down) I know y/n is your little sister's most precious person but that little person just expressed her love towards him, she wanted him. It's time to let her be happy with someone else ''- Lisa said Jung sigh deeply still not making his mind, he turned to her "if anything happens to her I'll take her away right then and there"- Jung said Lisa smiled and nodded. And they entered the room and saw y/n smiling at them happily. 

2 weeks later

      Time passed y/n slowly Heald up, but still was weak to stand up for long time. From y/n request and Jung approval, they called the council to discuss the occuring moment.