c h a p t e r ▪︎ 1 2 (continued)

By now, we had reached the first floor and I heard multiple voices and noises coming from the center. There was whispering, giggling, clanking, and some typing going on. As we reached closer, I soon recognized Tori who had also seen me. Her wide eyes and the loud gasp already told me what she was about to do next.

"Willow's here!"

At once, every person who was busy with their own work just a few seconds ago, left it to come together, surrounding Tori. The one thing that touched my heart was how they were all beaming at me. All their bright faces and smiles explained what River said to me was indeed the truth; they were excited to meet me in person. So was I, and I'm so glad I'm here.

Wade gestured me to walk forward with him towards the team, and so I did. I mirrored their smiles and waved at them.

"Guys, we finally have our very own writer with us; Willow Sterling. As we all know, there's no doubting her skills, experience, and capabilities. So, let's welcome her to the team!"

"Hey, all. I can't express how happy I am to be here at last and meet you all. Thank you all for believing in me and seeing that potential in me to be a part of your family. I'm really excited about this!"

Wade, who was looking down at me with a smile that I know expressed his happiness but with a little twist to it. I honestly don't know how to explain that to myself. Guess I'll just let it be for now.

"Allow me to introduce the team," Wade cleared his throat and began speaking, "This lovely lady right here is, Daisy. My manager, PRIZM's manager. She's everybody's manager."

"She's a momager, to be precise," Tori added with a little giggle, as everyone else followed.

Daisy, who clearly was the eldest in the team, rolled her eyes and smiled briefly at me. "Just ignore them, please. I'm extremely happy to see you here, Willow. You have no idea how desperately we've been waiting for you, haha!"

"I've been told," I nodded at her.

"This is Tori, as you know, the manager for the catering services in our events."

Tori waved joyously at me, "Nice to see you again, Willow!"

"Guess we'll be seeing each other more often," I replied.

"That dude right behind Tori... that's Tanner; he takes care of every and any technical issue, presentations, animation stuff, etc. He's the computer science geek, you can say. He's also the one managing our social media accounts until now."

"You don't know how relieving it is to see you, Willow," Tanner laughed, making me join him along. "Nice to meet ya!"

"Nice to meet you too! I'm happy to take that burden off of you."

"The red hair beside Daisy is Lexi; responsible for all that is fashion and event decorations. From our costumes, when necessary, to the total planning of our events, she takes care of everything.

"Hi, Willow! I'm really excited to work with you!"

"The feeling's mutual, Lexi. Happy to meet you!"

"Now towards the twins in our team; meet Min and Kim. Min takes care of all the mini-events that make up our main event like, meeting the sponsors, making the deal. Basically, he looks after the mini-games that we organize. And now, he'll be the one who will mainly cover the Vlog idea you gave. He loved it a lot."

I grinned, "Oh, wow. Thanks a lot for considering it."

"Everybody here loved it and now, just need you to look at what we created before uploading it," said Min with a kinda boyish smile. "Oh, and it's a pleasure having you here, Willow."