0 「A L A R M I N G」 4

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐙𝐀 ✫ 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑-𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄 ✫ 𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 ✫ 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑────✧✣✧────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 ✫ 𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 ✫ 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
────✧✣✧────

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐓 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄, Daleyza was attempting to cut Carl's ever growing hair which seemed to grow longer and longer every day, she would have been done by now if not for the boy's fidgeting.

"Bub, the more you fidget, the longer it takes," Daleyza spoke as she paused from cutting to move the boy's head back into the correct place, trying her best not to snip his neck by accident. "stay still."

The woman had barely started trimming his hair before he started to squirm around again, the hair continuously tickling the back of his neck by accident.

"I'm trying." Carl whined as he tried to keep his head straight, but the hair tickled when it fell onto him.

"Well imma need you to try a bit harder or you're going to end up with a weird haircut." Daleyza said as she brushed away the hair that had fallen onto his neck, noticing how it made him twitch.

"If you think this is bad, wait till you start shaving," Shane said from in front of the two, as he cleaned out his gun. "that stings, the day it comes, you'll be wishing for one of your mama's haircuts."

"I'll believe that when I see it." Carl said as he tried his best to stay still, but he just kept trying to move away.

"I'll tell you what..." Shane paused as he started cleaning the inner barrel of his gun. "you just get through this with some manly dignity and tomorrow, I'll teach you something special, I will teach you to catch frogs."