0 「H E A R T B R E A K」 1

Third Point of ViewSeason One, Episode One

Third Point of View
Season One, Episode One

✫ ────⊹⊱*.·:·.☽𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆☾.·:·.*⊰⊹──── ✫

𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐙𝐀 ✫ 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑-𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄 ✫ 𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 ✫ 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑────✧✣✧────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 ✫ 𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 ✫ 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
────✧✣✧────

WALKING INTO THE PRIVATE HOSPITAL BEDROOM IN A SMALL TOWN IN GEORGIA, Daleyza Sinclair-Grimes couldn't help the gasp that left her mouth and the tear that left her eye as she saw the man she loved laying there.

It had only been half an hour since Shane, her husband's best friend told her what happened whilst they were not he job.

Sadly yet honorably enough both Shane and Rick were law enforcement, a Sheriff and Deputy; and as per the risk of being policemen, Rick had gotten shot on the job.

"Dad?" A previously sobbing Carl, Daleyza's stepson and Rick's biological one, spoke up as he walked in the room behind Daleyza, the one who had told him of what happened.

Who understood completely as he rushed to his father's bedside, his short height keeping him from being able to fully stand over his father's bed.

However for a few seconds he only paused, looking down at his dad's pale and sullen face, the wires they had hooked up onto him, and the iv pushed into his arm

"Dad," Carl repeated himself with a little sniffle as his shaky hands came to the man's arms, before he started to lightly shake him. "Dad, please wake, Mom's worried and I don't know what to do!"

Gently shaking his dad, Carl's heart continued to drop as he got no reaction from the man, Daleyza watching on with a breaking heart from the door which she'd quickly closed behind herself and Shane.

"Dad!" Carl's begging got louder as his shaking got rougher, causing Daleyza's eyes to widen in shock before she rushed over to the boy.

"Carl-" Daleyza muttered lowly ready to console the boy as she started crouching down to his height, but she was interrupted by Carl flashing around towards her.