Chapter 3

I spent the next week moping around my apartment and listening to sad songs. I didn't feel like doing anything or going anywhere. I even ignored a text from Noel. I was even starting to think it would just be easier if I was no longer living. Relax, I would never actually kill myself, ok? I still couldn't believe that Dean had cheated on me. I know what you're thinking. Why the fuck are you so sad, you were going to break up with him anyway. Yeah I know, but knowing that he actually betrayed me, hurt my fucking soul. And yes I know I cheated on him too, but it still fucking hurt. Anyway, after moping around and being all depressed for a week, I started to give myself a pep talk and told myself I didn't need a man anyway. Not Dean. Not Noel. Not anyone. I was a young, beautiful, healthy woman. I should just fucking enjoy my life and if I did eventually want a man, he wasn't going to be married or a piece of shit. I deserved better. Ok, that's what I told myself, and I totally believed it at the time, but that all went out the window when I saw Noel the next night at the club. 

I was finally feeling better about the whole Dean thing and decided to go out. I smoked a joint as I got ready then looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I thought I looked hot and realized how stupid and over dramatic I was being the previous week because I looked way too good to die.
I went to my favorite club. It was close to my apartment so I could walk and it didn't really check IDs too well. After waiting in line for awhile, I made it inside. I loved clubs. I loved the music, the atmosphere, and the alcohol. It felt great to be out and I immediately ordered myself a shot and drank it then stood scanning the crowd. I noticed quite a few hot guys and made mental notes to try to talk to at least a few. I ordered another shot, drank it, then slammed the glass down on the bar. I turned to see if any of the hot guys were still nearby, when my eyes met his.
He was stood in the crowd and I saw his wife by him. Our eyes stayed locked on each other and I felt the desire building in my body. What was it about this man that made me feel like I had to have him? I was feeling bold from the weed and alcohol and started walking towards him. He looked like he was going to shit his pants as I walked up to him and smiled. His wife noticed me and gave me a look that said, what the fuck do you want?"but I ignored her and focused on Noel.

"Oh my God, I love you. Can I get your autograph?" I asked as I pretended I was starstruck.

"Uh...yeah sure." Noel said reluctantly.

We looked into each other's eyes and I knew he felt the desire too. A smile formed on his lips.

"D'ya have some paper or a pen?" He asked.

"Hold on." I smiled then walked over to the bar.

"Do you have a sharpie?" I asked the bartender.

He looked at me weird but then reached over and picked up a black sharpie and handed it to me. 

"Thanks." I smiled and walked back over to Noel.

"I got a marker." I said as I held it out.

He took the marker from my hand.

"And paper?" He asked with a smile.

"Can you just sign my arm?" I asked as I put my arm out in front of him.

He gave me a smirk and took my wrist in his right hand. He held it as he signed his name on my arm with his left. I glanced over at his wife and she was talking with some other people. Noel let go of my wrist and handed me the sharpie.