Chapter 7

*LUCAS POV*

"no I really want to tell you.." she takes a deep breath " when I was in my first year of high school Noah Smith asked me on a date,it was my first time and everyone know that he liked Gianna , but he start telling me that he never really did, every girl was obsesse with him , I want to be honest with you I was interested in him, he's what evey girl needs, it's the opposite he shows you that he so soft and innocent in the end he just an asshole and a boy who doesn't respect any woman and her feelings "she sighs "anyway after he asked me out and I go we start dating but it feels like we were strangers, and after two days,Gianna knows that he asked me out she lost her mind, like a guy like Noah like someone like Louren, she came to me saying if I will date him we will never be friends again and that he is not good for me , all the things she said it's a lie she was just jealous and of course I was just a teenager who trying to feel happy and stay away from problems specifically with my friends.

So after she got sad and stopped talking with me,Emma and Sophia trying to get us together again , Ava thought that Gianna is overacting and she was right, after that Noah told me that he didn't liked me he just used me to get close to Gianna , me and Gianna black "friends" but not like before

Noah and Gianna start making me feel like I was nothing and I start having trust issues and start hating myself and start feeling lonely.

Gianna and Noah start showing that they are not "dating" but everyone knows they are."

She's taking breaths slowly "what happened next?" I asked angry and feeling like killing Noah Smith "in my second year I start to work on myself, I start ignore what everyone says, I don't care about anything anyone, I start working out you know, it's take my stress, I Know you thinking I'm overacting but i-"
"Stop" "don't say that I'm not thinking like that, you don't deserve that , they don't deserve you , you most not feel like this look at you, you're beautiful and smart, healthy, they're the problem not you." I looked at her, her eyes start watering I pulled her to arms "it's okay" and kissed her head.

We go back to my car and I start driving back to school again we still have one last class, English, we got to class together "it was so fun thank you" "no probl-" "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN " Olivia yelled at us in the class door "I will see later Lucas" I smirked putting my hands on my jeans pocket, she pulled Olivia with her and go to one of the tables "where did you guys go?" Liam asked "to the amusement park." "ohh" his eyes opened i smirked smiling going to my table.

*LOUREN POV*

I'm comfortable with him he makes me feel safe, him kissing my head
God I was going to fall at the ground .

I tell Olivia everything, now I'm home in my bed can't stop thinking about him .

I got a message

Lucas

Lucas : are you going to the gym?

Oh my heart..

Me : yes at 3PM .
Lucas : I will Met you there.
Me : okay

Now suddenly I'm excited to go to the gym.

I wear my short and my sport bra and with a shirt ,take my stuff and go to my jeep , I made it to the gym I opened the door and my eyes start searching for that boy, finally, oh god he's wearing no shirt just pants, all the girls looking at him but he's only looking at my eyes "hi" he came to me, fuck I'm staring , suddenly our phones start ringing....

Taylor swift squad <3

Elijah : why do you like taylor that much??
Olivia : here we go again..
Liam : I love her what's your problem !!
Elijah : how old are you
Olivia :just shut up the two of you
Liam : just listen up bitches we are going out after Lucas and Louren finish from the gym .
Liam : 6PM at my house.
Lucas : okay now shut up
Me : we will order pizza
Olivia : absolutely

Liam looked at me "we better hurry up" "yeah" I laugh.

——————————
What do you think ?