Chapter 16

*LOUREN POV*

This weekend was really sucks.

Waking up to my mom yell from the kitchen, calling my name , walking down the stairs "what" I said "get ready you have school" she said, dad sitting on the chair drinking his coffee, he acts like I'm not exist , I go back to my room pulling my clothes out and going to the bathroom washing my teeth and face, looking at myself in the mirror, l feel ugly okay that's what I feel sighing I feel like crying.

Sometimes I got that feeling like l can't even explain it to myself, I'm tired really tired everything comes back like always, wearing some jeans short and a top that shows a little bit of my stomach with my long socks and my doctor martens , I put my rings and earring on ,I take a jacket with me if it's get pretty cold.

Walking to the kitchen I didn't see my parents I signed , I'm trying to do my best for them and for my life they just don't get it, going to my jeep and going to the school.

I start walking to my first class on the way i see Noah and his friends I tried to ignore them but "Come on Louren, you can do better with me" Noah said leaving his friends "I'm talking to you love , you know it's rude to ignore someone who is trying to talk to you" I stopped and looked at him "maybe I don't want to talk to you" I said "that's hurt"
"Not like how much you hurt me" I said back "listen, I'm sorry" what what he's sorry did you hear it he's sorry , I start laughing "to late for that" I said turning back he grab my hand "please" he said "since when you so nice, just leave me alone" I said going to my class.

I'm walking to the cafeteria with an full energy Person, Elijah he can't stop talking what the heck my head starts hurting me because of him , we sat in the table were everyone setting , why the fuck is everyone looking at me I hate that.

After finishing this boring day I start walking to the jeep with Olivia "hey listen, there is a party at 8PM in Oliver house" i start the engine "okay" I said "bitch" she yelled I jumped in my place "what the fuck Olivia" I said "we're going" I sighed and nodded "did you just agreed" she said shocked "yes" going to my house "omg who are you" she said laughing "I'm just feeling bored" she nodded "I'm telling the boys" she said grabbing her phone.

We now in my room getting ready actually Olivia the one who is getting ready I'm ready my book "come on Louren what are you going to wear" Olivia said pulling my hand so I stand up and go to my closet, I picked up an skinny black high weist pants that showed my ass perfectly with a black lace mesh V neck line put on my doctor marten again and grab a leather jacket .

Olivia smiling at me "you going to burn this party girl" she said existing "thank you" I looked at her her blonde hair and her long legs with the black skirt she's pretty as always "look at you beautiful as always" I said to her "thanks" she sent me a smile.

"Let's go" she said grabbing my jacket and phone and my keys locking the door and going out "the boys are already there" she said "of course they are ,did you think Liam will let you go there by yourself" I said laughing "that boy I love him" l looked at her "did you tell him yet"
She looked down "no" she had a crush on him since middle school "tell him Olivia I'm sure he feel the same" I said "I will tell him tonight" good.

I parked my jeep in the street next to the house, I got out with my jacket in my hand and Olivia grabbing my other hand , we got in start looking for the boys they sitting on the couch with drinks in their hands except Lucas, he looked at me smirking , I swear I feel butterflies , Olivia pulled me to them Lucas eyes never losing mine, I sit next to him ,I looked at him he already looking at me with fuck me eyes.
Fuck me..

After ten minutes I start walking to the kitchen to get myself a drink, it's really noisy in here, god why did i came here in the first place , "look who's start partying"
Noah said From behind me "you know that every guy in this party is looking at you" sighing "do I look like I give a fuck" I said he start laughing "even if it was me" he starts coming close,I'm feeling uncomfortable and I'm scared "now I don't give two fuckes" I said trying not to show him that I'm scared , someone grabbing my waist And pulling me close to him .

I can smell his perfume on me I know it's Lucas "what do you want Noah" he's strong voice make my knee go weak "you know what I want" Noah said "it's in your arms" Lucas start laughing "and do you think I will give it to you" he asked Noah
Do I look like a doll for them "maybe" Noah said, Lucas stopped laughing "on my dead body" I smile.

"Come on Louren you can do better than him" Noah said "and what is better than him you" I said I can feel Lucas smirking from behind , "I want you back isn't that what you wanted" I start feeling angry "how do you think I want someone like you back To my life that was long time ago, and you know that I waited for you for to long, but you see things changed, I changed ,did you get it now" I said out of breath "now don't come near me again" I said waking out of the party Lucas behind me "are you okay?" He asked in his soft tone, "no I'm not" I said starting to feel stress "everything is wrong ,what the fuck he wants from me ,he fucking ruined my life isn't that enough for him" I said crying out.