Chapter 1

July 19, 1999

It was a normal day at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and by normal, I mean full of life, screaming yelling kids, and the strong - yet strangely pleasant - near tangible smell of pizza hiding in places no one exactly knew. A Saturday afternoon, it was, and the pizzeria was overflowing with children aged two to forty-five; yes, we consider the double digits "children", there a malfunction with that? (A/N: When I said 'we', I was talking about both narrator and author [both me, btw. Got a malfunction with that?])

Anyway, the main attractions sure were getting worked up. Although having to perform silly songs on repeat 24/7 would definitely put anyone's hair up in knots. You could tell by the way they were glitching out their voice boxes every now and then. "W-w-welcome to F-f-f-freddy's Pizzeri-i-i-ia!" Bonnie would say. "Hi k-k-k-kids! Let-t-t's eat!" Chica would tell the kids, and so on and so forth. The children, however, paid no heed to the flaws and continued loving them endlessly. Now, where was I going with this?

Ah, yes.

The same Saturday afternoon, it was a little girl's birthday. Her name, was, surprisingly, Bonny. She had impeccable speech for a nine-year old, however, she was a quiet child. Why she chose one of the loudest places on earth to go to for her birthday, I do not know. Children and parents of children thought she was a queer child, styled in such a way that she looked more like a porcelain doll, rather than a ruddy feminine figure. And, of course, her hair. Shoulder-length and flat-ironed straight for the annual celebration, it had been treated ever so elaborately that it were as if she were getting married, instead of celebrating her birthday. Plus, the rebel-like locks were LILAC-COLOURED. Bonny constantly had to tell strangers that it was a natural colour, however, no one believed her. Why would they? In their minds, she was a stupid, naive, little liar of a child.

The young girl was also wearing a violet beanie, which covered most of the odd-coloured locks, and sadly, ruined the whole look. Sad for her parents, wonderful for Bonny. 'They always did like to spoil me dumb,' she thought, her bright green eyes sparking with interest when she caught sight of Bonnie. That may sound ridiculous, but remember that Bonn-IE was the animatronic, and Bonn-Y was the little girl. Yes, Bonny was infatuated with the purple bunny, and for some strange reason, bore a striking resemblance to him. Some kids whom she didn't know would come up to her occasionally and mock her appearance, saying things like, "Hi Bonnie! Can you sing a song for me?" Or, "I thought you were a boy, Bon-bon!"

Bonny always got them back, fortunately. "How did you know my name was Bonny? Sure, I can sing! And, clearly, I'm a girl."

(ELLE-/314-$@usions)

It was also another girl's birthday. Her name was Sandra, and she was turning three. This is not the girl I want to talk about, though. See, Sandra had a sister, older than her by seven years, and her name was Katrina. Katrina and Bonny were like sisters to each other, Kat (as Bonny liked to call her), roleplaying as the older sibling and Bon-bon (as Katrina liked to call her), as the younger. Neither, however, knew that the other was in the Pizzeria at the same moment.

"Katty-Kat!" Sandra yelled out loud suddenly. And when I say loud, I mean loud enough to make the animatronics themselves stop playing their merry tunes and watch the tot curiously. "KATTY-KAT! Heeding! Heeding! Com ot!" Sandra yelled again. The baby pointed to a darkened corner. A slight growling noise came from the space. Parents suddenly became jittery, remembering the bite of '87. Most parents there went to the Pizzeria as children; many witnessed the bite themselves. Suddenly, a 10-year old came out of the corner. She had knee-length, fiery red hair braided at the back of her head that swished wildly as she sashayed towards the table the tot was at. Picking her up, the girl murmured, a warm twinkle in her amber eyes,"Yarr, lass... Ye wern't s'pposed t' look fer yer old matey yit, ya simpleton." Most of the parents sighed in relief; they had somehow convinced themselves that Foxy had reactivated and was out to get them, like that unlucky girl who had been bitten way back in 1987.