Chapter 2

(Blame me for loving MMDs!)

July 20, 1999

"Bon! Hurry yer hindquarters up!"

"I'm trying! I have to wait for Chichi!"

"Stop calling me 'Chichi'!"

"They will never cease to call you by that nickname, you do realize."

"... Shut up, Captain!"

"I say this is a big waste of time."

"No one asked you, Gold."

Four, no, FIVE, children running top speed down the sidewalk was a sight to behold, no doubt. However, that is exactly what five particular children were doing. Katrina and Bonny were in the front, Charles was in the middle, and Captain and Gold were at the rear. (Oh, and if you're wondering, Captain and Gold are both girls.) All beings were very speedy, so they reached their destination quick as a wink. You most likely know the place they will be.

Yup. Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

Gazing above themselves' at the 'entrance' sign, Gold was the first to speak up. "Are we going in, or what?" She asked, her voice so mangled it couldn't be characterized as a male or female's voice. Very scratchy and low, it was also nearly inaudible. She shook her too-long, wheat-coloured bangs out from her honey-coloured eyes and continued to stare at the sign. Her older sister, who we now know as 'Captain', shook her head and put her hand on the others' shoulder. "Between you and me," She whispered lowly in her bass Australian accent, "I only came because I didn't want the young ones to kill each other." Tucking a loose strand of hazel hair behind her ear, Captain's blue eyes shined in mischief. She walked in without a second thought, Gold trailing behind her.

"Ppft," Katrina scoffed, crossing her arms and glaring at the backs of the two girls' heads. "They sure arrr alike, which'd be 'nnoyin' as sure as me name's Katrina." Gold and Captain weren't twins, seeing that Captain was a year older, at age 11, but they sure looked the same. Charles snickered. He gazed at his older sister with dull, black irises and blinked. He was next to walk in, a little of his orange-y hair getting caught in the doorway for a few seconds.
The only two left outside were Katrina and Bonny. "We should most likely go in before they bail," Bonny suggested. Katrina nodded her head sharply. They walked in.

(ELLE-/314-$@usions)

"Were y'all too scared to go in first?" Gold teased melancholily, her eyes darting from each animatronic, to the walls, posters, Katrina, Bonny, then back again. Kat growled, but shook it off and placed her hands on her hips. Looking to Bonny and ignoring everyone else, she said, "It'd be yer day t' be capt'n, Bon. Where to?" Looking around, Bonny fidgeted with her thumbs and the signature beanie that covered her ears. Sneaking a 5-millisecond gaze at Bonnie, she then glanced at Katrina, hoping she hadn't noticed. She had, of course.

Winking, Katrina gave her a look that said, 'Later, when everyone's gone.' The other three beings looked at them in confusion. Giggling slightly, Bonny pointed ahead, to where the kitchen was. Walking in front, the four other children followed in a bee-line fashion. Parents looked at them weird, but they soon were occupied with their own children, trying to keep them off the animatronics' stage. Haha.

Stopping at the doors to the kitchen, Bonny turned around to make sure no one had bailed. No one had, yet. Kat was looking at her expectantly, Charles was picking his nose (eww), Captain was leaning, cross-armed, against the wall, looking bored, and Gold was doing a handstand. Smiling, Bonny screamed to get everyone's attention. Sadly, once again, when she screamed, Katrina was right beside her. Jumping up and down in pain and holding her ear wasn't helping her reputation much, either. Charles full-out LHAO, (laughed his ass off), Gold fell over from her handstand and landed flat on her face, and Captain was smirking devilishly and snickering.

"Bonny! The friggin' hell, lass! Tha's th' second time thi' week!" Kat snarled. Bonny was giggling to much to answer properly. She just pushed open the door to the kitchen and walked inside. Grumbling inaudible words and other things a 10-year old should've not known, she followed in. Charles went next. Captain stayed behind a few minutes to tend to Gold's face.

(ELLE-/314-$@usions)

The kitchen was a very noisy place, with all the pots clanking and stoves burning and exhaust fans whirring, so Katrina had to wear earmuffs. As they were exploring the kitchen, a man in his 30's went up to them. "Kids, you ain't supposed to be here. Pizzeria rules." "Yes, Pizzeria rules," Bonny replied, "But must they apply to us? My father is the manager, and my friends' parents work here, plus it's bring your kid to work day. We should get a pardon, shouldn't we?" The man was about to protest, but then Charles spotted someone.

"Hi, mom!" He yelled. Soon after, a 35-year old redhead rushed forward, engulfing both him and Katrina in a hug. "Loraine...?" Bonny trailed off, having not known that the lead chef was the mother of two of her best friends. "Oh, hello, Bonny," The woman smiled at her. "If you're wondering, your father is most probably in his office. Ke- Gold and A- um, Captain, your father is probably serving someone at..." She checked the order she was supposed to be preparing. "Table 2B." "Best regards, Loraine." Captain thanked her, Gold nodding her head in appreciation. Turning to Bonny, Gold asked, "Would it be alright if we went away for a few? We would like to see our father." Seeing that Gold's voice sounded like a voice box gone wrong, it took Bonny a few seconds to comprehend what she had just said. When she finally understood, however, she moved over to one side and sweeped her hands over to the door as if to say, 'Be my guest, who am I to complain?'

The two girls left accordingly. Charles and Katrina both each put one hand on one of Bonny's shoulders. "Would it be alright if we stayed here, as well?" Charles asked her. Brushing their hands off her shoulders, she nodded and walked out the kitchen door, most likely looking for her father, the manager.

(ELLE-/314-$@usions)

Bonny wandered around in the Pizzeria for a while, frequently looking at Bonnie the animatronic bunny. Almost bumping into a few toddlers with mothers and fathers racing to recollect them, she sidestepped into her father's office.

(ELLE-/314-$@usions)

"Hello, Bonny." The manager said without looking up. "Hi, dad." Bonny replied, and immediately walked back out, clearly not wanting to bother him with his work. Before she walked out, though, he stopped her. "Dear, could you and your four friends do me a favour tonight?"

"Sure dad. What would it be?"

"I want you five to stay the night at the Pizzeria."

"Really? Mom said that it was against the rules to stay the night, unless you were the night guard."

"Nothing will happen to you kids. The animatronics will be on free roam mode, however, so make sure not to get in their ways."

"... Alright. Just got to make sure their parents approve."

As Bonny slowly closed the door, her father stared at her retreating figure, with a slight sadness in his dull green eyes. He shook his head and returned to his paperwork, mumbling.

"Good girl. However, the Pizzeria will not be held responsible for any injury, death, and/or dismemberment that will most likely occur tonight. Remember that."

He made sure his little girl heard that.

The words sent shivers down her spine.

"Death and/or dismemberment...? Damn."