Young natasha

The first thing that the camera shows is a blue haired eleven year old ruining towards what it looked like to be a army man or guard

The first thing that the camera shows is a blue haired eleven year old ruining towards what it looked like to be a army man or guard. "Get Away From her!" The girl screams as see goes to kick the gun in the mans hand and grab it her self.

"Is that you!" Clint says looking at the blue haired child holding the gun.

Pepper and Janet we shocked and looking a little scared.

Hill looks over too nat, "I mean who did that blue hair how long did they realize how long it would take."

Natasha just smiles and nods her head, "I just wanted my hair blue at the time I forgot why."

Steve looks over to Natasha, "How did you already know how to take a gun from someones hand, You where eleven!"

The video pans back to see what they now know as a little Natasha defending a blond girl. "Don't touch her!" She yells her hand still on the six year old little girl. Then she yells something is Russian. ( I Will Shoot) Shows up as subtitles. Little Natasha keeps repeating the same words over until a man comes down to her level.

"you were ready to shoot him." Fury says a little shocked but hiding it well.

"Who's the little blond?" Sam asks looking at the little blond girl Natasha was defending.

"That's me." Yalena replied, not taking her eyes off the screen.

"Better question," Bucky asks even though he think he know the answer to this, "Who's the man?"

Natasha just sits there not answering anyone and not looking at anyone.

___________________________________