Captain Marvel trailer

It starts with an explosion in the sky Capital Marvel falls and land on a blockbuster roof

"ARE YOU OK?!?!" Peter Quill yells what everyone is thinking.

"War is a universal language" as captain marvel turns around" and I know a renegade soldier when I see one" captain marvel is walking "never occurred to me that one can come from above," voice over Nick furry says.

"Small mind." vision says.

Peter Parker, Wanda and Scott start gigging.

Marvel studio logo shows up on the screen a fingerprint scanner was shown then a lady following that was captain marvel with a baseball cap "space invasion " space ship declines" big car chase, " car clips a bus captain marvel jumps on a train and blast something "truth is told I was ready to hang it up until I met you today" nick knocks on the glass of the phone booth captain marvel was standing in and takes off his sunglasses.

"Great now we have to deal with him!" Tony states rolling his eyes.

"it is wired seeing him with both eyes..." Clint says.

"how did he lose an eye?" mantis asked.

"Oh he-" captain marvel starts but does no get to finish being cut off by a director.

"finish that sentence and I will shoot you!"  Fury threatened.

"you would shoot your friend?" tony gasped then said, "he has friends!?"

Some people chuckled at that but was cut off by a glare from a certain I'm-totally-not-a-pirate

"So you're not from around here" furry states in a car "it's hard to explain" the captain answers a bunch of flash from out the movie " I keep having these memories I see flashes think I had a life here" carrol falls a bunch of time during her life " but I can't tell if it's real" she is now upsidedown a bunch of flashes trough out the movie"we have no idea what threats are out there we can face them alone we need you" Caroll gets up a bunch of times at different ages " I'm not what you think I am" then you see her go full power mode then you see her logo zooming out.

"I'm speechless," Clint says.

"clearly not, you just said something." Drax said.

"ok now you have to explain..." tony says.

Rocket decides to speak up, "his species don't get metaphors they just go right over his head."

"nothing goes over my head my reflexes are to fast I would just catch it." Drax stated loudly.

Quill just goes in a see position while everyone else just laughs at the man In question.

___________________________________