Meeting the Toman with Chifuyu 🇯🇵

✨In this story you will have to pick an outfit and make choices.
This is like a choice game✨
(First choice will appear at the part 3)
Enjoy.

Y/N (Your name)'s POV:

"I moved to the USA with my family when i was 10,
I expected a beautiful teen movie, but everything was just normal...
I lived in Tokyo, and the life in Tokyo was actually better.
I had many friends, but i was really close with only two of them:
Sakura, a pretty girl, with short black hair, she was my bestfriend but she moved to another country, just like me 1 year before i move to America.
And Chifuyu, i remember how we met...
That was kinda awkward. But you know how the best friendship starts...
That day, i had so many books in my hands because my neighbor gave me thoses for my birthday, since she's a librarian. A guy ran in me, all the books fell.
The boy seemed sad, so i started to talk to him.
He didn't seem like he wants to talk. But when he saw "naruto" the manga on the ground, he just instantly seemed interested.
This is how everything started.

During the past five years, we kept writing letters to each other, but since 2 years we stopped. I think we were just too busy...
In 2 days i will finally move back to Tokyo.
And if there's one thing i want to do, it's that i wanna find Chifuyu. Just to meet him once, after all these years. I hope he didn't forgot me."

3 days later...

Today, I'm going to the mall, i definitely need more clothes.
Suddenly a blonde girl came to talk to me:
-"um hii, i don't want to bother you but where did you bough your bag?"
-"It's been a while... it's a small shop in shibuya I'm so sorry i don't remember the adress." I said.
-"Oh no problem haha" the blonde girl answered.
Since i have no friends in Tokyo i decided to ask her:
-"Are you free right now?"
-"Yes!"
-"I don't know the adress but i remember where it is, so if you're okay with that i can show you."
-"Yeah sure!"

We walked through Tokyo, until we arrive at the shop. We talked a lot and she seemed to be really kind.
After she found what she wanted, we walked out of the store, she asked me:
-"do you have a phone number?"
I gave her mine, and she gaves me hers, i added her to my contacts as "Emma Sano".
After that she told me she has to go, so i walked in shibuya to go back home.
And behind me i heard:

-"Y/N?!"

I don't dream, it's him. It's his voice.
I turned around:

He still has this warm smile

-"Chifuyu?!"
-"Who else"
He hugged me.
-"It's been a while Y/N..."
-"Did you miss me?" I asked him
-"of course i did xD"
It's the sunset, we walk in the town. He tells me about his friends, what happened when i left...