BONUS: Kissing Kazutora (💋POV)

⚠️This episode is for the ones who choose to kiss Kazutora.

He was kissing me, he put his hand on my neck, touching my hair.
At this moment i wasn't thinking about anything, i was just enjoying the passionate kiss he was giving me.
He sat on the seat behind, asked me to join him and to sit on his lap.
We continued kissing, Kazutora he lets his hands slip under my skirt. I felt him getting really hard.

He removed the belt of his pants and kept kissing me more and more.
He touched my hips to make me move on him, from the right to the left, up and down. But i still had my skirt on.

Y/N: -"Stop. What we're doing is wrong." I moved to sit next to him.
Kazutora: -"You liked right... do you feel something for me?"
Y/N: -"No.. i don't. You're my friend Kazutora. Please dont mess up everything because you're horny. Mikey already forgave you once."
Kazutora: -"But you're so hot... how can we be friends? The first time you hugged me is the time i fell in love with you."
Y/N: -"You're not in love."
Kazutora: -"I want to fck with you. I want to make you my queen and give you everything you want."
Y/N: -"Please drive me back to the party."
Kazutora: -"As you wish cutie."

We arrived to the parking of Chifuyu's place.

Kazutora: -"This is all Mikey's fault."
Y/N: -"Why?"
Kazutora: -"Just kidding, i changed."
Y/N: -"Please just tell me you wanted to touch a girl because you spent two years in jail."
Kazutora: -"No i can't lie. It's you. I want you, now"
Y/N: -"Why are you doing this to me... Mikey is going to be really mad... i don't know why i didn't rejected you earlier. I acted so stupid."
Kazutora: -"It's because you want it. I know you want it, you want me to be close to you. You lie to yourself Y/N..."
Y/N: -"I don't know, i don't know what's happening... but the only thing is know is that i love Mikey. Please don't try to break our relationship."
I got off the car.

Kazutora joined me in the elevator.

Kazutora: -"Are you mad at me because i can't hide my feelings for you anymore?"
Y/N: -"I'm not mad."
Kazutora: -"Y/N, if Mikey hurts you, I'll be there to wipe your tears."
Y/N: -"Thank you but Mikey will not hurt me."
Kazutora: -"I hope so."

We got back to the party.

Mikey is sleeping sitting on the couch, hopefully he didn't saw us coming back together.
I am still chocked. I can't believe Kazutora did this. I just want to forget it now and to act like nothing happened. I love Kazutora, but like a friend.

To be continued...