Kazutora's confession 🙊

It's been 5 days since our first date, Mikey sends me messages often.
Today i will meet Chifuyu, he said that he missed me.

A couple hours later...

-"Ah finally you're here" Chifuyu said.
-"hii Chifuyu!"
-"I bough us some lollipops."

-"Thank you, u so cute" i said-"Sooo you won't tell your best friend what happened last week?"-"What happened last week?"-"Hey, Mikey told us before YOU TOLD ME and that's abnormal

-"Sooo you won't tell your best friend what happened last week?"
-"What happened last week?"
-"Hey, Mikey told us before YOU TOLD ME and that's abnormal."
-"OH NO IM SO SORRY CHIFUYU... i wanted to tell you, like you know i never hide anything from you."
-"You didn't told me you had a crush on him."
-"i don't know what to say now..."
-"Then shut up and eat this tasty lollipop" he said.

We walked in the town, i missed his laugh, we talked about what we used to do when we were kids...
And when i think about it we did stupid but funny things.

The afternoon i spent with him was good as always, but when i came home i got a message, a weird message from a weird number.

"Meet me at 10 in the Shibuya parking"

What is this??
i don't even know this number...
It's not like i will be going but... if it was Mikey?
Maybe he just use the phone of a friend?
Y/N, this is a bad idea.
I know.
I got out the house, walking to go to the shibuya parking.
I saw Kazutora, waiting alone.

-"Hey Kazutora is the message from you?"
-"Y/N i thought you wouldn't come, but i know you're curious right?" Kazutora said.
-"What do you want from me, and how did you get my number?"
-"Oh it's just coincidence."
-"I have to say it, but..."
-"say what?" Kazutora asked
-"...From a distance your hair looks like banana.." and i started to laugh like a kid.
-"Hey i didn't expect you tell me such a stupid thing xD" he started to laugh too "are you hungry or what lol" he said
-"No I'm not, but i couldn't stop thinking about it.. mr jojo character"
-"JOJO?! No wayy this is an insult to me"
And we both laughed and talked about stupid things for 10mins.

Then Kazutora took a serious face.
-"I had a good time, bye bye Y/N 👋"
-"Huh? So you tell me to come this late just to talk about Jojo and your banana hair?"
-"STOP WITH THE BANANA HAIR XD" he laughed
-"Kazutora... you're such a mystery for the humanity."
-"I have to go now, good night"
And he walked away...

I don't know what's wrong with him...
But he was so kind and funny, maybe one day we will be friends.

Kazutora's POV:

It's late, I'm walking to Valhalla place.

Hanma:
-"Kazutora where is the girl??"
Kazutora:
-"She didn't come. I told you that was stupid to send her a message..."
Hanma:
-"But we need her for the next part of our plan"
Random Valhalla guy:
-"This is the only possibility for us to really hurt Mikey. But if she doesn't want to come, we will come to her."
Kazutora:
-"Do whatever you want. I'm off."

End of Kazutora POV.

The next day...

I miss Mikey so much! But now I'm just going to school.
-"Hey you little weird girl"
-"You are the weird one Kazutora."
He started to laugh, but he took a serious face and approached me.
-"Listen Y/N, this time i really have something important to tell you. And it's urgent, skip school for this morning, trust me."
-"But why? You scare me with theses "important" things..."
-"I won't hurt you i promise, just come with me"
He grabbed my hand and he brought me to a really quiet place, there was nobody around here...

Kazutora:
-"Y/N it's his fault not mine, i was ready to do what he said but i couldn't hurt you at the end, so i lied to him..."
-"W-What are you talking about? Kazutora, breathe please. Who is HIM?"
-"Hanma, he is going to kidnap you and to hurt you, take videos and send it to Mikey"
-"Who tf is this Hanma"
-"A guy of Valhalla... I'm going to tell you the truth. The message, it has been sent by hanma, i don't even know how he got your number... i was supposed to kidnap you and to bring you to Valhalla place... but after getting to know you a little i couldn't do this anymore."
-"Kazutora... you were planning to hurt me?"
-"Don't say it like that I-
-"No, this is exactly what you wanted to do.. but i was dumb to think that the message could be from Mikey."
-"Y/N please listen, our goal is to kill Mikey, so we planned to do it when he will come to save you. Please stay safe i don't want to hurt you."
-"But you want to kill my boyfriend that's right??"

I was mad at him. But i felt dumb, to think that he wanted to be friends with me...

-"I killed his brother, this is why i was in juvie."
-"Omg Kazutora why are you telling me that?!"

He started to cry, telling me all this shit will be gone if he kills Mikey, all his guilt..and told me the whole story..
After a couple hours i could understand him.
He's not a bad guy...
But he choosed to do the wrong things, if he kills Mikey i will kill Kazutora right after.

Kazutora:
-"Anyway stay out if this. Don't come with Mikey, i warned you, if you try anything Hanma may kill you."
He got up but i grabbed his sleeve.
-"Kazutora, how broken are you?"
-"...too much i guess"
I got up and i hugged him.
His eyes widen and his cheeks blushed. Then he closed his eyes and put his hands on my back.
-"By now i am your friend. Cause i know you need that." I told him.
-"Thank you Y/N... Mikey is really lucky to have you by his side."

To be continued...