🥀Chapter 37🥀

"Welcome to my world. You'll see monsters in the hallways.Try not to scare them...they fall in love at first sight."

~Unknown ~
🦋

Warning ⚠️
Sexy smutty chapter ahead🥵, enter at your own risk😉

"Oh God" I pant as I gaze at Alexander in wonder, watching as he pulls himself away from my lower flesh completely, his lips glistening with my essence.

Any normal person would be mortified being this exposed and having their first orgasm ripped from them with little or no way to cover up their reaction but not me.

No I want it even more now.

"Beelzebub" my voice is hoarse now from the orgasm, my body feeling like jelly from how much energy was drained from me.

"Yes jamilla" Beelzebub mutters then takes me lips in a brutal kiss all at once, making me taste myself on his tongue.

I moan at the erotic feeling and almost come once more at how dirty this is.

At how much dirtier this is about to get.

"More" I breathe once he lets up from the punishing kiss, "I want more."

Nipping my lip once more Beelzebub smooth's my hair with mock care, his eyes shining with menace.

"I will give it to you now jamilla" he runs his eyes all over my flushed face, "it will hurt you, tear you apart but I won't care"

I tremble at his harsh words, my lower flesh leaking in excitement at the thought of the pain he will put me through.

"And once I have you jamilla, you will be mine till the day you die"

"And if you die before me?" I can't help but ask.

"That will never happen" he grabs my neck with a force so brutal I make a tiny sound of pain, "I will cheat death just to have you forever and if you die I will burn down hell and tear it to the ground for a chance to have you for eternity."

I shake my head at his words.

"You're fucking crazy"

He flashes me a feral smile.

"This is only the beginning"

With those words he lowers his briefs, giving me an eyeful of his staining member huge and engorged to the point the tip takes on an angry purplish color.

I moan at the sight.

"You see this?" Beelzebub growls, stroking himself until sticky clear liquid slips out of the head of his cock, "this will hurt you my monster and you will love every second of it."

I moan once more, my head dizzy as I watch him grunt and stroke his member harder.

"Spread your thighs jamilla."

Even with the immense pleasure coursing through me I don't have it in me to obey him immediately so I my jaw stubbornly and spit out.