two ; ira

an·ger
/ˈaNGɡər/

noun

— a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility.

After the whole fiasco that happened with me and Mark. We began to talk less and lesser and it's killing me. I hated it.

Mark began to spend more on making videos for his YouTube channel and at his phone. He always chuckle and smile everytime he text someone on his phone, he became overprotective at his phone. He even added a pin and face ID on his phone.

The only thing that saddened me is that he changed his phone wallpaper that used to be me and Mark hanging out on an amusement park that Ethan took a picture of us while both of me and Mark eating a pink cotton candy.

This isn't the Mark that I used to know.

The Mark that I used to know is sweet, lovable and clingy.

What the hell happened to him?

I thought angrily while looking at my computer monitor, ready to go live in twitch but I hesitated.

"I shouldn't it's for the best.." I muttered to myself quietly, turning off the camera and extra lights, clicking 'X' on the windows that I opened. I turned off the computer and got up on the office chair, exiting my recording room quietly.

I made my way to the kitchen to get a small snack and drink, my stomach rumbling making me groan silently. I opened the refrigerator, my eyes landed a biscuit and a water bottle, smiling at myself I grabbed it until burly arms wrapped around my waist making me blushed at the sudden action.

"Babe.. I'm so sorry," Mark whispered softly to my ear, his warm breath hitting my ear making me shiver.

"D-do you really mean that..?"

"Yes, I absolutely do (Y/n).. Look. I want to make it up to you, let's have a date tonight, hm?" He said as he started to dance left to right in the same position, his arms wrapped around my wait as my arms rested on top of his arms.

"So what do you say?" He slightly kiss my neck and ear, nibbling it slightly.

"O-of course Mark! I'd love to," I happily said while chuckling.

"I'm so glad you said yes my flower,"

I began to get ready for me and Mark's date night, it made my heart swell that we have a time for ourselves to be together again.

After putting my dress on, I began to put some light makeup on. My eyes landed on the red lipstick on my makeup bag, flashbacks started to appear in my head, shaking my head.

I shouldn't get distracted. I just want to focus me and Mark's date today..

I exhaled heavily as I looked myself on the mirror, I smiled slightly, getting excited on what would happened until a notification from my phone cutted my thoughts off.

I picked my phone up that is laying on the bathroom counter beside me, it was a text from Mark.

Mark ❤️
Hey baby, I think I can't pick you up today :( can you just go to the restaurant we used to go? I'll be there asap ! <3

Oh.

That's just kinda sad.

A frown plastered on my face as I read Mark's message, but I quickly managed it.