Spinn off chapter 1 (bc I'm having a writing blockade)

Sulliman around and jumped back shoked as I pointed the katana edge towards his throat.

"Who are you?!" he asked.

"No one important." I replied coldly

"What do you want?!"

"The Song, the Prime Song."

Sulliman flinched, but choosed to pretend to not know what I was speaking of "What do you mean?"

Liar.

I pulled the edge of my sword to his throat "I saw the conversation between you and the Sendaris. I know that he gave you a Prime Song. Now, if you don't want to die, hand. Me. It."

Sulliman stared at her he opened his mouth, but no tone came out.

"Eeeeh- Sulliman?" Virtual peeked out behind her camera. 

Skylar also frowned a little.

They waited a little longer till Sulliman pushed Skylars foam blade away. "Okay! Okay! I forgot the Script!"

Skylar scoffed "Yeah, you were supposed to improvise if that hapened."

Virtual sighted. "Geez."

Ria who was watching on the side grinned. "Right; AwW lOoK aT mE! I'm ToO scARed oF a fOaM kAtAna!"

Senn who was standing right beside her broke into fits of laugher and had to support himself on his friend.

"That's not funny!" Sulliman cried indignant.

Tygren was wheezing on his seat- while Achillean, who just entered the room with Ingressus had no idea what was going on. "What are you guys-" he started, just to get cut off by Thalleous "I have no idea what they think it's so funny, but apparently Sulliman here, forgot his script and Ria made a joke about it."

Ingressus shook his head, then he walked past Achillean.

Virtual rolled her eyes. "Ha, ha, ha. Are we going to continue now?!" 

Skylar who stood silent all this time just nod, as well as going back into position.

Sulliman around and jumped back shoked as I pointed the katana edge towards his throat.

"Who are you?!" he asked.

"No one important." I replied coldly

"What do you want?!"

"The Song, the Prime Song."

Sulliman flinched, but choosed to pretend to not know what I was speaking of "What do you mean?"

Liar.

I pulled the edge of my sword to his throat "I saw the conversation between you and the Sendaris. I know that he gave you a Prime Song. Now, if you don't want to die, hand. Me. It."

"Alright angry lady..... There's no need to kill anyone, I give you the Prime Song and you....... put that..... Thing down- 'kay?" Hebbacked away a little and was about to pull out the Prime Song when he tripped over his own feet and fell down on his back.

Skylar looked down at the man, she stared at him while not blinking at all. She slowly lowered her sword to his face.

"Okay, cut!" Virtual yelled from behind her camera.

"What. You told us to improvise if anything happened." Skylar throwed her 'weapon' aside.

Virtual sighted. "We've been trying to get this done for hours now, can'T you guys just get yourself together?" she was obviously annoyed.

Sylar sneered. "Says the one who's character is a hyperactive girl." She folded her arms, before walking out of the room. "I'm done for today!" she shouted, not looking back.

Sulliman got up and looked after her "She's right about some things, we're all stressed out, maybe we should do this tomorrow."

Virtual sighted as the others all nod, "Fine, you're all dimissed"