ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

'You look so cute with your new headband, (Y/n)"

"You think so?"

The Uchiha boy smiles at you brightly, a blush adorning his cheeks.

"I believe you are the prettiest girl to ever exist! But Rin is still prettier"

You huff, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Damn you, Uchiha"

You snap out of your thoughts quickly, when you see that Naruto was about to place one of his toys into his mouth.

"Now, now" you take the wooden toy away from him, causing the blond baby to whine and pout.

"We don't place toys in our mouth, we don't even know where it has been," you say softly.

You pick Naruto off the ground when he starts wailing, and pat his head, to calm him down.

In the past eight months, you have formed a strong bond with the Uzumaki baby.

You actually adore taking care of him, even though it was a bit hard at the beginning.

You were an ANBU, so it is not much of a task for you to take care of Naruto.

I mean, what is harder taking care of a cute baby, or going on hard missions?

You love buying stuff for your sweet baby chick, dressing him in many different onesies on daily basis, and buying him different types of toys.

"How about we go out for a stroll in the village, baby chick?" you ask after Naruto's cries die down.

You put on your shoes and make sure that Naruto is wrapped up comfortably in his blanket.

The moment you open the door, you are surprised to see your silver-haired best friend standing there, looking like he was about to knock on the door.

"Kakashi? Naruto and I were about to go out" you explain with a cheery tone.

"Oh, I was coming to check on you two"

Kakashi drops by every day to check on you and Naruto when he doesn't have missions.

In fact, Naruto even adores him and lights up when the copycat ninja is around.

You wonder if Naruto would like Obito the same way if he was still alike?

"You don't mind if I come with you and him?" He asks, with his hands in his pockets.

Before you could answer him, Naruto leans forward in your arms, and pull his arms out for Kakashi to hold him.

You giggle loudly causing Kakashi to blush under his mask.

"I guess you got your answer"

                  🍥🍥🐤🍥🍥                      
He has been watching you for a while now, feeling greatly betrayed upon seeing how happy you are with Kakashi.

It was supposed to be him that will make you smile like that.

Obito knew from day one how much Kakashi loved you the moment you introduced yourself, while he was blinded by his love for Rin.

But Rin is now dead, and his love for her has vanished and got replaced with his obsession towards you.

The Uchiha will stop at nothing, until he has the Senju girl, you, as his wife.

And maybe Naruto could be your and his son.