ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

You stare at Obito with wide eyes, not believing that the sweet and kind Obito is the same one standing in front of you.

"Why didn't you return? We would have welcomed you back, your death affected all of us!" you exclaim with teary eyes.

"I was going to save you, Kakashi, and Rin...but Kakashi killed Rin"

Your heart drops in your chest, realizing the whole cause of Obito's resentment towards the copycat ninja.

"No, you misunderstood the whole thing, Kakashi-" Tobi cuts you off.

"You and Naruto are coming with me, I'm not leaving you with Kakashi" you shook your head at his words.

"I'm not going with you anywhere" you spat, clutching your fists tightly.

Naruto starts wailing loudly when the loud sounds of the argument between you and Obito hit his sensitive ears.

"Tsk, so annoying" Tobi mumbles, staring at the baby in his arms.

You rush over to the dark-haired Uchiha and take Naruto from him.

Naruto immediately quits down the moment he feels your warm and familiar embrace.

"Even the little beast loves you, no one can hate you" Obito asserts.

"Beast? He's innocent, what happened to him isn't his fault, Obito" you defend, patting the baby's blond hair.

"Take your mask off"

He freezes at your order, not wanting you to see the condition he is in.

Obito is insecure about you seeing his scarred face, this is something you notice from his tense shoulders.

"I have never judged you, I stood up to your clan when they mocked you" you utter out each word while staring directly at him.

"What makes you think I will hate you now?" Your eyes soften, trying to show him how sincere you are.

Obito moves his hand up, ready to remove his mask, yet instead, he leaves your house.

You finally break down and drop on your knees, still holding Naruto in your arms.

Tears of happiness escape your eyes, as you smile softly.

"Obi...is back...he never died"

The Uzumaki baby places his chubby right hand on your cheek and bubbles.

🐣🐣🍥🐣🐣

Kakashi enters your home slowly and quietly using the spare key you gave to him, trying not to wake you up.

He finished the mission quickly as it was easy for him, just to return to you and Naruto.

The moment, he enters your bedroom, he finds you sleeping with Baby Naruto sleeping in his cradle.

Kakashi walks over to you, he kneels beside your bed, looking directly at your sleeping face.

However, the silver-haired boy catches on a faint smell.

He moves his face mask down to finally catch on the smell.

It was the smell of someone else on you.

Kakashi frowns deeply in disbelief.

He has been out on a mission, and you were someone else.

Suddenly, you open your (e/c) eyes, to look at his now unmasked face.

"Kakashi, you are without a mask" you whisper.

It is the first time for you to see him without his mask.

"Yes, and?" He contends, raising an eyebrow at you.

"You look like a creep" you exclaim.

Without a second thought, he grabs a pillow and slams your head with it.

The sound causes baby Naruto to wake up...

...you are pretty sure the whole leaf village is awakened by the loud banshee wailing.