Chapter 1: All-Nighter

It was a late and stormy evening as the clock striked 11pm in the dark room. The room was filled with the slight vanilla scent of the gray candles which also seemed to be the only source of light in the room except for the rising moon. The vanilla scent mixed with the fruity aroma of a fresh wine while the classic music filled every corner in the room and was mixed together with the beautiful sounds of the rain which hit the window. Two males were moving through the room while the smaller one of both felt a grip on his hips, while his own hands were placed on the shoulders of the other one. The taller man hummed silently along to the calm music while he felt the smaller one lean his forehead against his chest while a slight blush covered his cheeks, it wasn't able to be told if it was since the temperature in the building was rather warm, or if it was because the whole thing just seemed embarrassing. "You seem to quite enjoy this, don't you?" The mischievous voice of the dark haired male filled the room, followed by a slap against his chest from the fist of the smaller male in no time, while...

"GaWD wHAt THE ACtUAL FUCK-" Chuuyas eyes widened as he fell from his office chair, his ass surely meeting the ground soon enough with a thump as he needed a second to process the happening as he blinked the last parts of his sleep out of his eyes. "Why the actual fuck did I just dream about this kind of situation. With this goddamn slug out of all people-" The ginger mumbled as his feet carried him back onto his leather chair which he sat back down. Chuuya ruffled through his hair while the rain hammered against the window, being the only sound surrounding him. A glare back onto the papers in front of him, made him quickly answer the origin of this awkward dream.

A few pages ago the papers wrote about Dazai, due his change to the Armed Detectives and some other shit about him and the current papers were about an upcoming mission which was about getting some important information and the most effective way would be to sneak into this rather noble party. Yeah guess who had to choose the members of the Port Mafia which had to do this mission? Right, the executive which fell onto his ass just a minute ago. He groaned, annoyed, "I must've fallen asleep while doing the last parts of my paperwork, hah-" He mumbled to himself before checking the clock which hit the time at 2:30 in the morning. Chuuya let his face fall back onto his wooden desk as he let out a sigh, this'll end up in another sleepless night for this guy, something everyone wished for, huh? The knock on his office door made the male sit back up, fixing his hat on his head and his hair, "Come in." His harsh voice filled the room while he sorted the unread papers from the one's which were already signed. "Excuse me for disturbing your work Nakahara-san.." A feminine voice said as the heavy door was opened. Ah yes, Chuuya recognized this newbie. The short and curly black hair in a bun, dull gray eyes which drowned in a friendly gaze, the freckles which covered her whole face and even some wrinkles due her age being around early 50's, yeah, it was the lady who joined the mafia not too long ago..what was her name again-?

Chuuya raised an eyebrow as he saw her entering the room with a cup of tea, putting the papers down. "Say, what do you want?" Chuuya ignored her excuse and held back a yawn. "Ah right. I'm gonna be on my way back home soon, but I saw some still seem to work pretty long into the morning, so I decided to make some late-night tea for those who are still here. I didn't know if everyone liked coffee, so I decided to go with black tea, this helps as good as coffee to stay awake." She chuckled while placing the small plate with the cup on top on his desk, far away from the papers and anything which seemed important. Chuuya surely was suprieste by this, the woman was always kind, nearly motherly to everyone. What made such a kind woman join the mafia? "Oh? That surely is surprising..thanks though." Chuuya said in a monotone voice. "Its nothing. I got my 3 children at home so I have to do such things rather often, teenagers and their all- nighters, right?.." The woman said with a soft chuckle, "Ah, I didn't put anything into the tea yet, do you want some sugar or milk in it?" Chuuya simply hummed, "I see..somehow it's not surprising that you have children, you seem caring." Chuuya said his thoughts out loud while his gaze fell back onto his papers, "Only some sugar, please." He added while the lady nodded, fixing her shirt as she turned on her heels around, "Alright, I'll go and get some quickly from the kitchen." She smiled before bowing slightly and leaving the room. 'Maybe she needs the money, 3 children surely sound expensive.' The executive thought, while his eyes scanned through the next papers, pulling out a pen to sign something in a messy movement before he heard another knock, followed by someone entering the room.

"Here, I hope I helped you well." The dark-haired woman smiled, Chuuya only hummed in response, "Maki Futugava, right?" Chuuya said while the woman put the sugar cubes into the tea, mixing it with a spoon. "Right." She answered to him, slightly confused. "I see. I think you'll fit well for this mission then." Chuuya said as he wrote her name under a paper. "Oh, a mission you say, this would be my first one then.." The ginger haired male put the paper onto the stack of other papers, "You'll get some information once the time has come, don't worry you'll have one or more partners on this mission, so you won't have to work alone." He explained to her. "Well, I really appreciate the thought of me thank you, Nakahara-san." Maki smiled, before she made her way out.

"Such a kind woman is only fitting for this noble party, she'll be good at sneaking in, her partners will do the remaining stuff. She could help to lower the suspicion." He mumbled as he took a sip of the hot tea. Chuuya let out another yawn as he stretched his arms, glancing at the remaining papers. Yeah, such nights were the worst, but had to be done too, so well shit lets get this over with. The next papers all had to do with the upcoming mission, it was a rather important one so Chuuya had to choose everything with care, after all it was a party organized by the government itself, he'll probably have to talk to Akutagawa rather soon too, since he'd needed his opinion on his choice of people, not a single mistake seemed to be allowed this time.

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

At first I wanna say excuse me for the short length of this chapter, but everything should have a short start, eh? 

The next chapters will remain longer. Welp anyways I guess I should say thanks for reading this far? Vote if you want, or not your choice tf, should I even write here-