1:Birthday

(The photo is you except you have black hair.)

Alex POV

It was a pleasant morning, today is the day, I laid in bed a little longer and listened to the wind as it blew lightly, the day is today great.

Alex was not one for birthday's so today was going to be hard to avoid.

I grabbed my phone to check to see if I got any messages and as expected I did.

3 messages from shadow boy👏🏻✋🏻🖖🏻
10 messages from bad ass bitch🔨
4 messages from pink axolotl

(For you people who don't know what a axolotl, this is what it looks like)

The four besto friendos👯‍♀️👯‍♂️

Alex
Sorry I over slept

Bad ass bitch🔨
How could you I was worried 😑

Alex
Yeah my alarm didn't go off

Shadow boy👏🏻✋🏻🖖🏻
That doesn't matter as of the moment happy birthday 🎉

Pink axolotl
Happy birthday 🎉

Alex
It's not that much of deal all  I did was turn another year older

Bad ass bitch 🔨
Yes it is and don't give me that "all I did was turn a year older."

Shadow boy 👏🏻✋🏻🖖🏻
Yeah it's day to celebrate

Pink axolotl
Yeah like at a club

Alex
What exactly are you planing to do

Bad ass bitch🔨
There's a new club and we are going to the opening

Shadow boy👏🏻✋🏻🖖🏻
No excuses

Pink axolotl
Come to my place that's were we are and bring something to wear

Alex
Cruelty to the first degree

All off online

Time skip : after shower

I got out of the shower shaved, blow dried my hair, and got dressed (you are wearing a ball cap, high tops, a thermal black tank top, and ripped jeans.) I grabbed my phone and outfit to change into for the club and my backpack and headed out the door to met up at Yuji's place. There was nice little café and it smelled great so I went in and took a seat next to the window and saw couples walking by and talking which only maid me remember how single I was.

After awhile a man with white hair and the most gorgeous blue eyes walked in and the way the light shined on his hair it looked like it had purple streaks through it which made his eyes even more gorgeous after awhile of staring at him I turned away that way he wouldn't catch me staring I looked out the window to see a cloud cover the sun.

"Um is this seat taken and if not do you mine if I sit here," a mans voice said, I was about to turn him down but when I turned around to answer him it was that man with the white hair and memorizing eyes and before I knew it I had whispered "no" and he sat next to me and started doing something on his phone I was curious to see so I looked and before I could see the waitress came up to me and handed me and the man our orders and he got up and went to leave when I heard rain start pouring down and I pulled out my umbrella.

"You know you should at least check your weather app more," I said with a cocky tone I just couldn't help it, I didn't even care he was taller than me and it was so funny in my mind and what he was wearing made it even funnier, he was wearing a light white button up and it was so light you could see a faint bit of his skin through it, he had sweats to go with that, fancy pointy shoes, and very dark glasses he was all whacked out and it was hilarious to me.

"Well I'm happy to made you smile," he said obviously annoyed

"So you wouldn't mind if I take a picture of you then," I asked with a huge smile plastered all over my face

"Sure why not I mean this way you don't have to stare at me more," he said, his face was obviously irritated, so I quickly took a couple pics of him and looked at them to see if they came out ok and they did. As I was checking them the rain had let up and I started walking to Yuji's.

"Hey curious question, " the man said as I was walking away

"Yes do you need anything," I said while turning around to look at him

"What's your name," he asked

"It's Alex Aizawa and yours," I asked back

"It's Satoru Gojo and it's a pleasure meeting you Alex," he said and then walked away.