12: pick up

Nobara and I talked more than I would have expected about the wedding. I stayed for dinner and then went home to get my school stuff ready for tomorrow. I also got ready to pick up Satoru and make sure he was fine.

After what seemed like an hour I finally went to sleep. I dreamed about what nobara told me how she wanted her wedding. It was so beautiful, the church and the decorations they were all so beautiful. The decorations were a mixture of white, red, and pink roses even the chairs were white with red and pink ribbons wrapped around them.

The isle had rose petals on it and her dress was so beautiful it looked like a flower the top had flower 💐 emblems on it and the bottom ruffled down in layers.

My dream soon ended by the sound of my alarm, once I was fully awake I immediately started drawing the scenery of the church and her wedding dress. Then I got ready to pick up Satoru and head to school to show nobara my drawings.

I got to Satoru's door and knocked a few times then after five minutes of waiting the door opened, low and behold the infamous history teacher came out in a black hoodie and sweats.

The hoodie said "moschino" on it with a teddy bear on it that had a shirt on that said more words that I didn't even bother to read. He also had bed head and that was a funny sight to behold.

"Morning sunshine," I said holding back laughter

"Oh hey what time is it," he asked rubbing the back of his head

"Um time to head to school," I said

"I graduated I don't have school," he said walking back inside his apartment leaving the door open, so I walked in and closed the door behind me

"Your right but your a teacher," I said laughing

He fell to the floor when I said that and scrabble to get up and ran to his room to change.

"Why didn't you say that in the first place," he said walking out fully dressed and ready

"Because I didn't expect this," I said still giggling

"Haha real funny come on I'm driving this time and I'm driving myself home," he said holding the door open for me

"Well how am I supposed to get home," I whined hopping in

"That's not my problem ask nobara," he said climbing in himself

"Mh can't she has a two seater car it fits her and Yuji," I said in defense

"And Megumi," he asked turning towards me

"He walks his apartment is a 30 minute walk," I said strapping in

"Wow you have great friends," he said

"And what does that make you," I said smugly

"Your boyfriend," he said with a smirk

Then we left the drive way with him smug and happy and me flustered as hell.On the way he picked up breakfast for the both of us. We went to McDonald's and it was sooo good. I felt like Rengoku on the mugen train went he was eating the bento box.