Coming Clean (2)

Wilhelms POV:

*chirp chirp* Was the noise I heard as I woke up that morning, it's so loud in my ears. It took me a second to remember I'm at home again, not in bed with Simon. Wow the things I would do to go back in time right now. I slowly opened my eyes as the sun was beaming through my eye balls to my brain, which I'll admire hurt like shit.

Once I finally opened my eyes I was met with a cold breeze. It's been pretty nice these past couple days though it's winter right now.

My interviews at 1pm and it's currently 8am which means I have 5 hours. To stress? Maybe. This had to be perfect though.

"Good morning crowned price Wilhelm it's 8am. Your mother wants you downstairs for breakfast in five minutes." Malin said from outside of my door.

"Okay, thanks malin." I replied.

The last time I remember that happening was the night after the party my august and where Simon and I had sex for the first time. We were kissing on the bed and she said basically the same things. It makes me laugh and cry at the same time.

I walked downstairs trying not to make any eye contact with anyone as I grabbed my food and sat at the table.

"Good morning Wilhelm" mother said in a very serious matter.

"Uh yeah morning" I replied still half asleep.

"Let's go over your schedule for today son." Mother continued. "You have a meeting at 10:30 am with your therapist, then lunch in the diner at 12pm exact. Afterwards you will go for your interview where you will announce that you are seeing a female when they ask, you will wish everyone a merry Christmas and tell Sweden you are doing fine."

"Wait wait wait..First I'm NOT going to see a therapist what the hell guys??" I replied clearly annoyed.

"The decision isn't yours Wilhelm." My mom snapped back shutting me up.

———————————————-
Therapy session:

"Hello Prince Wilhelm my name is Francis Mais Van-Aidnö and I'm your new therapist!!"

"Oh uh hey just call me Wilhelm"

"Sure Wilhelm!! So your parents have told me what you've been dealing with some rather personal problems"

"They aren't 'problems'."

"May you elaborate?"

"Yes they are personal. No they aren't problems. I don't need to talk to anyone about them."

Ugh this person was so annoying. For the next hour straight they kept asking me dumb questions about my as they said it 'guy problems' like uhm what the fuck is that supposed to mean. Well anyways they just went on and on and on and on and on about it, until thank god it was over at 11:30.

———————————

Lunch was okay as regular. Nothing special at all in my opinion. Just the regular food. But I was so so so nervous the entire time about my interview. I know what I'm going to say but this is my one chance. I only have one go at this. And if I ruin it I'll not only lose my family but also the love of my life.

"It's time Wilhelm" momma said.

"Okay" I said as I walked into the interview room and took a seat.

"Hello Prince, so lovely to see you again, thank you for taking the time to talk to me." The lady said.

"Yeah sure of course" I replied with that fake smile that I was so used to giving.

"So we have a few questions about your royal bae that's been rumoured." She said and I could tell she wanted answers.

"Oh yes well I was actually going to discuss that" I said grinning.

"Okay go on" she respectfully replied.

"So a couple months ago there was this video surfacing the Internet of two males who were recorded while having sexual intercourses. I was rumoured to be one of those males, which is true. I was told to lie about it to protect the monarchy which I have deep regrets for. And due to this I've lost the best person on the face of the earth. So no matter who you are I would like to send out a message telling you it's okay. It's okay to be yourself. It's okay to date who you'd like (of course I do not mean dating a minor) but it's okay to be straight, lgbtq, whoever you are inside it's okay. I learned the hard way as many of the lgbtq+ community unfortunately does and I would like to say never stop trusting your gut. And that I love you. You. You know who you are to me. You make my heart beat so fast and give me butterflies. And I hope your okay, I miss you."

I looked over to see my mother very upset but I didn't care, I ended the interview feeling so high and proud. I felt accomplished. I walked past my mom without even letting her say a word.

I ran to my room and leaped onto my bed with joy, my smile was so wide I felt like I was on top of the moon. It was the best feeling in the entire world. Then my phone buzzed..

*buzz buzz* I looked over to see the letters

S. I. M. O. N.

Word count 891

Cliffhangers ahhh, but yes I'm writing like all of this in one night because I love it so much :) ahhh I can't wait for the next chapter.