We need you at the palace

"Wow, I cant believe your dad did that to Sara !!" Wilhelm said out of shock as they were walking to the dinner table to eat.

"Yeah I know, I'm going to kill him." Simon replied looking for Sara.

"She's probably with Felice" Wilhelm pointed out noticing that Simon was looking around.

"Ugh yeah you're right." Simon said leaning into Wilhelm, as they made their way to their seats.

"You're beautiful you know that?" Wilhelm said once they were seated.

Simon gave him a puppy eye look then replied with "thank you love"

Once meal time began they noticed that August was sitting right next to them and staring at them intently.

"What?" Wilhelm spoke out making August shake and look away.

"You're a bitch for ruining my relationship with Eric you know." August says turning away.

"If anything you ruined your relationship with Eric?! Why is it my fault..you were the one who recorded and posted the video !!" Willie replied looking annoyed.

"I'm done trying to become your friend again." August said getting up to leave.

Willie turned to Simon and bursted out laughing

"Who does he think he is" he says laughing

"I honestly don't know !!" Simon laughed back trying to contain himself.

Once they got back to their room, they started getting ready for bed because they had school the next day.

"I meant what I said earlier when I said you're beautiful." Willie says making Simon noticeably blush.

"You're making me blush come here before I smash you into the wall." He says laughing slightly.

"Was that supposed to sound sexual?" Willie asks wrapping his arms around Simon.

"Yes" Simon says kissing Wilhelm. That kiss was king and peaceful but they both wanted more. The second kiss was deeper and more meaningful. Simon wrapped his tongue around Wilhelm's tongue in attempt to deepen the kiss even more.

They crashed on the bed bodies so close to each other, nothing could separate them. They were so beyond happy living in the moment that they barely heard Wilhelms phone ringing.

"Willie" Simon says slightly breaking the kiss.

"Mhmm mhmmm" Wilhelm says before breaking the kiss and picking up his phone.

"Mom?" He says pulling the phone up to his ear.

"Wilhelm..you need to be at the palace tomorrow at 9am for a family meeting. It's important." The queen says on the other end of the line.

"But why? Is everything okay? I have school" Wilhelm says slight panic in his voice.

"Wilhelm you aren't hearing me, you need to be at the palace tomorrow at 9am, no ones hurt." The queen says in a steady voice.

"Can I bring Simon?" Willie asks hoping he wouldn't have to go alone.

"What? No, this is a FAMILY meeting." She replies anger in her voice.

"Ugh fine, I'll see you tomorrow" Wilhelm replies feeling annoyed and slightly defeated.

"9am sharp" the queen says then ends the call.

"Ughhhhhh" Willie sighs looking to Simon to see a confused look on his face. "Im going to the palace tomorrow morning for a 'family meeting' " he continues

"Aw whyyy" Simon says sadness rising.

"Im not sure." Wilhelm says with a yawn.

"Is the prince sleepy?" Simon jokes, putting his hand under willies head as he gets weaker, as tiredness takes over.

"Yes" Willie replies in a very tired voice hugging Simon.

"Okay, I'm tired too." Simon says laying them both down before feeling Willie fall asleep in his arms.

"My baby" Simon says with a smile before falling asleep too.

The comfort of each other was enough to put them into a peaceful quiet sleep. Just the two of them and the world.

Word count: 647

Sorry for not updating in a while !! I have exams on Wednesday and I've been studying quite a lot. Anyways short boring chapter but something very crazy is about to happen so stay tuned !!