An Uneasy Feeling ~ Tsunami x Core

This takes place before Core lost his emotions so yea

Tsunami's pov
I looked around, something felt off, I heard footsteps causing my head to rise and ears twitch "Tsunami?" I heard a familiar voice speak, I turned around to see Core, he walked over to me "What are you doing?" I looked away then at him "Something JST feels off..." He nodded "There's gonna be times when things DON'T feel right, when something feels off..." I sighed "Guess you're right..." We walked through the grassy field together, the feeling I felt disappeared and was replaced with relief

Core's pov
I walked with Tsunami through the grassy field, I slightly smiled at her when it seemed her uneasy feeling was replaced with relief, something about her being relieved made me feel calm and happy... "Tsunami?" I started as we sat down, she turned to me "Yes Core?" I smiled at her "What was the uneasy feeling you felt?" She sighed leaning her head down "Something JST felt off... I felt like something was missing..." I raised my head, my floof nearly stood on edge, I had felt the same feeling before, could it be? The uneasy feeling Tsunami had been feeling was something missing in her life... I thought it was loneliness but who's missing in her life- wait could it be...?

Tsunami's pov
Core's floof nearly stood on edge "Uh Core? Are you ok?" He looked at me "I have had the same feeling before too! I thought it was..." I said it for him "Loneliness... Me too, I thought it was too..." The uneasiness seemed to disappear when Core was around me, maybe... "So, Tsunami you think maybe that..." Once again, I finished his sentence for him "The uneasy feeling I've been feeling is really someone is missing from my life...?" He nodded "Yea..." I tilted my head "But who tho...?" We laid down togeher and his demon tail intertwined with my vaporeon tail "I think like you were the missing one in my life, I am the missing one in your life..."

Core's pov
Tsunami widened her eyes "Wait what!?" She shrieked causing my ears to go down "Tsunami what the heck!?" I nearly screamed, unlike mine her ears bled a little, I forgot her ears were VERY VERY sensitive, PA was the fastest of the Injured Water, and BA was BA, We chuckled "Well Tsunami, wanna go to sleep or call one of the others?" She thought for a few moments "Well I can rarely sleep but I DON'T want to call them yet, how about we JST lay down?" I smiled, accepting her request "Ofc" We laid down next to eachother and talked for the rest of the night...

This was my first oneshot book and chapter, I tried to make it as short as possible but also NOT leaving out MANY details if you have ANY questions JST ask me also Tsunami belongs to me and Core belongs to my friendio 404ghostkilla who has switched accounts after an incident to GhostStriker1, cya later