I need help! (NOT a oneshot)

I need help! I need suggestions for oneshots cuz I NEVER have ideas for this book and it's has gone unworked on, this book DESERVES to have more attention with better oneshots, put your suggestions below and say who you want the oneshot to be about based off the pokemon below (You can suggest for ANYONE you know of so far, but I mainly want suggestions for these peeps)

1. Aqua (Shipped with Spark)

2. Spark (Shipped with Aqua)

3. Dark Flare/Dark (Shipped with Void)

4. Void (Shipped with Dark)

5. Cherry (Shipped with Draco)

6. Draco (Shipped with Cherry)

7. The one in CONTROL/CONTROL (Shipped with NOONE, POWER's daughter, COMMAND's sis, RULE and BREAK's step-sis)

8. The one in POWER/POWER (Shipped with NOONE, Daughters are CONTROL, COMMAND, and RULE, Son is BREAK)

9. The one in RULE/RULE (Shipped with SYSTEM, mom is POWER, bro is BREAK)

10. The one in SYSTEM/SYSTEM (Shipped with RULE, mom is CONTROL)

11. The one in COMMAND/COMMAND (Shipped with NOONE, POWER's daughter, CONTROL's sis, RULE and BREAK's step-sis)

12. The one in REVAMP/REVAMP (Shipped with NOONE, COMMAND's daughter)

13. BREAK (Shipped with NOONE, RULE's bro)

14. Abyss (Shipped with PA)

15. Core/Cast (Core's shipped with Tsunami and Cast's shipped with Passive, honestly I just wanted to make it 20 characters long but wanted to add in both of these so yea)

16. Storm (Creek's bro)

17. Creek (Storm's bro)

18. Primal Aqua/PA (Shipped with Abyss)

19. Blood Aqua/BA (Shipped with DS

20. Distortion Spark/DS (Shipped with BA)

Now you have a long list to pick from, you can give me an idea based on who you'd like the most and want a oneshot of! cya!