Chapter 5

What if I knocked Louis out?..

I think about it, and what would I knock him out with?

I better not but I better find his weakness quick!

He was still stroking my hair, and my sleepiness has dropped down so much, I can feel my eye lids shutting at least every five seconds.

My hand that was on his chest started moving in circles in between his ribs. He moaned softly. I could see his face. His eye lids closing slowly and I was thinking that I was going to win this, until his eyes shot open in realisation. He then started going down my body, trying to find another weakness. He stroked my face and I didn't move. He started going further down where my neck was and caressed the side of it.

I sighed and gulped as he went down to my arm. 

He found it. Shit.

He smirked playfully as he caressed my arm. His movements, on my arm lightly makes me shiver. 

As much as I wanted to win this. I gave in. His caressing has over whelmed me. I liked it.

"Louis.." I yawned "You win.."

He smiled.

"Hmm.. I might be nice to you on the dare.."

I chuckled a bit and looked towards all the boys, they were asleep. Thank goodness, otherwise I would of gotten a bad rcomment in the morning from Niall, or worse, Harry. 

I started to doze off on Louis' arm. He was still caressing my arm. He seemed relaxed. I was also. 

Even though there was sleeping bags, we were all warm. I stared at Louis, and he was asleep. He was still caressing my arm.

I was in 'almost sleep mode'. My eyes were shut. And I was comfortable. 

Next thing I notice that wasn't right was when something was felt at the top of my head.

I open my eyes and I see Louis. And he smiled. 

He kissed my forehead, giving me the only thing that can make me sleep properly for once in my life.

Love.

******

I wake up in the morning. Cold, and some what wet.

I can see Niall, Zayn and Harry sitting next to a small fire. Harry's face was cute but angry. Then I realised there was something for him to be angry about.

I was still in Louis' arms.

He was lightly snoring while I snuggled up to him. There were dew drops all over my body and a few on Louis'. I decided to sit up and clear Louis' face of the drops. I stand up with my hair almost dreadilized and I carefully step over Liam and jump over the edge of the ute. I walk over to sit next to Harry, but he moves over.

I couldn't feel anything but hurt inside of me. 

The fire was keeping me warm and drying off the wet clothes that stuck to my body. We were all silent until Louis woke up, waking up Liam with him.

He was looking for me I guess. I see him looking at the fire then around it. When he caught me, smiled and made his way down. He didn't sit next to me on the same log, but we were facing each other. Staring into each others eyes.

"Eugh.. what's the time.." Liam grunts

I look at Louis as he has a watch. I can see everyone turning their heads also as Louis replies with 7:20.

We have to be back at the farm by 8 for breakfast, and then duties.

We started talking about the dares last night. Harry wasn't speaking at all. He seemed to be angry, and I think it was me. Then Niall brought up an awkward subject.

"Why were you two cuddling up last night?"

Oh god. Just what I needed. I see Harry, and he has his head on his folded arms, on his knees just starting into the fire. 

"Ermm.. It was a game.." Louis says.

"Yeah" I agreed.

I could see the boys eyes roll over, they knew we were lying. But the funny thing is, we weren't. 

"Tell us the truth" grumbled an angry Harry in his raspy voice.

He sounded hot.

"We are?" Louis replied back, getting a bit mad.

"Sure.." Zayn answered back.

I saw the funny side to it, but Louis didn't. He grabbed my hand, lifted me up and took me into the ute. He started driving off.

I knew the boys would be questioning where we were going, but all I had in mind was what was going through Louis' head. 

"What?" I asked Louis. "What's this?"

"Look, the boys are getting on my nerves. I just had to leave."

"Why did you take me with you?"

"Because, I thought you would be the same"

"Louis, I saw the funny side to it? Can't you see it?"

"No. This happened to me before, the boys put a girl off from me."

I was slightly confused. Why didn't he want the boys to put me off Louis?

"I wouldn't.. though.." I stutter.

Louis stopped the car. We were further away than expected, I can't see the boys nor the fire anymore.

"Look, Kitty, I mean... Cat.. I like you.. okay..." Louis says to me.

I could decide what to say. Was I happy? Or was I sad? Before I could say anything, he started talking again.

"..So... what do you think?..."

I couldn't say anything. I had mixed emotions going through my brain. He then started to whisper in my ear which made me giggle yet gain goosebumps.

"My dare... is for a kiss."

He leant in closer. And I did the same. It seemed like forever until we hit lips. Sparks flew my body. It was way better than the kiss with Harry--

Oh shit. Harry..