WELCOME!

....Hi y'all.

SO

I'm very, very excited to welcome you to Gorgeous. Literally, so freaking excited.

I have received so many requests to put out a spin off of Casey and Grace and it absolutely warms my heart that you guys love them as much as I do. These two people hold such a special place in me and I truly love them to death, so I am beyond excited to share their story for them.

This will be a short story of how Casey and Grace fell for each other, from the moment they met. Gorgeous will not be as long as any installment in the Ice series, but I really would love to show you guys just how chaotic the two of them are.

I also want to warn y'all and say that these updates will not be as frequent as the ones for Home Ice. I was a bit hesitant on posting this now since Home Ice is my top priority, but so many of you have been begging for this and knowing that it's just sitting in my drafts while you guys could be enjoying it is killing me. I want you to experience them like I can.

That's really all for now. I hope you enjoy the world of Casey and Grace and absolutely ravish in the fact that Finny is the best friend this time around.

Make sure you're drinking water, eating, and being kind and understanding towards one another and yourself!

ENJOY THE SHIT SHOW!