What It's All About!

Hello Wattpad writers and readers,

You might be wondering what this page is all about. As the title suggests, this is a compilation of the book covers that I created, either being dedicated to the authors and their books that inspired me to read them or being requested by aspiring Wattpad writers for their book.

May it be an official cover or a dedicated cover for a certain book, I take pleasure in doing what I do and it's my way of giving tribute to the book and its characters. Although most of my work are inspired by stories that impelled me to read them of which some has eventually become the official visual representation of a book, I am also open to take book cover requests. I don't impose strict rules for cover request unlike other Wattpad graphic shops. So, don't hesitate to slide me on my inbox. Your book is your own, so only you alone holds the power on how you would like its characters to be directed and only you alone has the sole authority on how you would like the visuals of your literary work to look like.

I would appreciate that no hate and negative speeches would slide on this page. May each one of us be mindful of our words. Knowing that mankind is the only creation who has the ability to speak, it is imperative to think before we speak.

Sending all the love to everyone.

Sincerely,

Psalm
Wattpad: Enchanted Papers

PsalmWattpad: Enchanted Papers