Chapter 1

Selina'a P.O.V

I am getting sick of this! I swear to my mother that Annabeth and Percy will get together! It is inevitable anyway everyone can see it. The Gods (except Athena and Poseidon of course) Chiron and the whole camp.

I mean we all have bets on if they like each other, when they'll get together and weather they are already dating.

I was sitting in my cabin just relaxing because I had no activities for an hour and a half, when I heard laughter coming from outside. I looked out to see Percy and Annabeth heading in the direction of the beach.

Percy was wearing a pair of flip flops and a pair of blue swimming shorts with a light blue towel in his hand.

Annabeth had on a light grey swimming suite with a white loose top that was a little see through and when to her upper thies. she also had on a pair of white flip flops, her hair was in her signature messy pony tale and had a white fluffy towel in her hand.

They were both playfully shoving each other and laughing at something the other said. Then suddenly Percy picked up Annabeth as she giggled and threw her over his shoulder and ran into the lake.

That's it! Tomorrow I am gonna have a talk with everyone and think of a plan to get these two to kiss already and get together.