Annabeth 1

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the PJO series or the HoO series that all belongs to Rick Riordan.

Annabeth 1

Until she met the exploding statue,

"A what?!" asked Percy a bit worried for his friend.

Annabeth thought she was prepared for anything .

She'd paced the deck of the flying war ship the Argo II, checking and double-checking the ballistae to make sure they were locked down.

She confirmed that the white "We come in peace" flag was flying from the mast. She reviewed the plan with the rest of the crew- and the backup plan, and the backup plan for the backup plan.

"Why all the precautions Annie?" asked Thalia. 

"How am I suppose to know?" asked Annabeth.

Thalia shrugged and Annabeth continued.

Most important, she pulled aside their war-crazed charperone, Coach Gleason Hedge,

"Who?" some people thought out loud. 

"He is a satyr friend of mine." answered Grover.

All of the people that asked the question nodded in understanding,.

and encouraged him to take the morning off in his cabin and watch reruns of mixed martial arts championship. The last thing they needed as they flew a magical Greek trireme into a potentially hostile Roman camp was a middle aged satyr in gym clothes waving a club and yelling "Die!" 

"Yeah that sounds like Gleason." said Grover with a small smile.

"What i want to know is why they are going into a 'potentially hostile environment'? Also what does it mean by 'Roman camp'? I thought only Greek gods and goddesses excised." Said Percy.

"Percy, the book probably explains but if it doesn't I might as well explain. The Greek and Romans have a bad history with one another. The last time both sides came together it cause a war. After that the gods thought it be in the best interest for the two side to be separated and no matter what, to be kept away from each other and unaware that the other excised. Obviously that if the information is known in the future that the gods must need the two sides to work together for something that they alone or even with only one sides help cannot accomplish." Said Chiron wisely.

Percy nodded in understanding but didn't look happy that only one question was answered.

To stop anyone from asking anymore questions Annabeth began to read from where she left off. But before she could begin there was a flash of bright light that forced everyone to shield their eyes. when the light died down enough for them to look they were surprised to see a group of people lying on the ground.

"Thalia you're crushing me!" said Nico.

"Neeks is that you!?" Thalia replied.

"YES! It's me Thals and i told you to stop calling me that! Can you please get off of me it's getting hard to breath."Nico replied.

"I would if i could, but my lug of a baby brother is lying on my legs so i can get off of you until he gets off of me!" Thalia shouted.

"Sorry sis but Hazel is on my back so i can't"

"Jase sorry Frank is lying on my arms with Leo and Piper on top of him!" 

Five more minutes of yelling the group was finally untangled from each other and standing up to face the rest of the shocked demigods in the dinning pavilion.

"Oh Hades!" said Thalia and Nico. 

"What is going on and why are you two cursing?" asked Piper.

"Cause Pipes everyone in here is either younger than the last time we seen them or they have come back from Hades." replied Thalia quietly so that nobody else could hear them.

"Chiron do you know what is going on?" asked Nico