9

The thing I was afraid about .... HAPPENED !!!!

IT WAS NAMJOON'S CHILD !!

.....

After khyati told me about the details...   I didn't knew how to face them ! But on the other hand it was a relief that I am safe here !

Khyati went to market to buy some groceries and then I closed the door and  went straight to the room ! The baby was sleeping there peacefully and he grown up a little ! In these months ...! I went near to him and started admiring him ..!

" I have really missed you ! " And kissed his forehead !

I saw that his room was messed up a little so I started cleaning it ! .... After cleaning when I went to wash hands I heard some noise and when went in room... Baby was awake !

I picked up him in my lap and went straight to the kitchen and started preparing milk 🍼 for him ! And it was strange that baby wasn't crying in my lap ! I mean I was a stranger to him ! But he was playing with my earrings !

I filled bottle with milk and went to sat on sofa ! He was in my lap sipping milk peacefully....!

ON THE OTHER SIDE ! NAMJOON POV...
_______________________________

I don't know if baby is okay ! I have to call bangpd ! 

Calls*

Yeoboseyo !!.....

Aah ... Pdnim is babysitter arrived ? Baby is okay right ? ...

" Yes .. he is okay ... Don't worry you come as soon as you finish your tour ! Do you guys are all okay   ? "  ( Pdnim)

" Yes ... Yes... Btw could you please give me number of babysitter so I can check up on baby  time to time ...! !"(RM )

" And namjoon ! Be safe everyone and answer all the questions in interview... According as we discussed ! " and baby is in safe hands ... I'll text you her number ! All the best for your concert after long time !"
( Pdnim )

" Yes .. yes be safe you too ..,!!  Thank you !!...." (RM )

Cuts the call *...
..........................

Tingggg~~~~~ ( message notification )...

Hitman bang intro~~~___.   3637***838..
........................................

When he was going to call...a  Staff member called him ...bcz of busy schedule so he decided to call later ...!

On the other side Y/n was Playing with baby
And thought about his name she thought she always call him baby baby .so.... She had to name him ! So she decided to call him " Min" !

Y/n POV
..............

I decided to call him Min.. no reason behind it ! It just popped up in my mind ! And I said to him " min...nahh.... " And he responded and smiled ! He is really adorable ! And then suddenly someone knocked on door ! First I went to check through peephole ,... .! There was khyati ! I opened the door ...she came and gave groceries and all someone other also came with her ..  she had some bags and trolley bag  and cardboard ...!

I asked and she said that these are all namjoon's belongings ...!

" Do namjoon going to stay here ? "  I asked

" Yes... He is coming from concert after 4 days ! He'll stay here for the night time ..bcz we can't let anyone know about baby so it is really risky for them ! " She said

" Ohh ... You mean when I'll leave then he'll come right ? " I asked

" More specifically yes ! " She answered

I sighed in relief ! And then suddenly I got call from unknown number ! ....

First I thought not to answer it ! But I answered !

*Call *

*Hello ( yeoboseyo )

*Ah .. yeoboseyo !

*Yes ..who ?

* I am namjoon ! U r that babysitter right ?

( Y/n POV )
I thought that what if someone called me just to get information and what if it's wrong number ! So I said ...

*Whose babysitter ? Who namjoon ?... Don't  you dare to call me again ! !! And I cut the call !

Then khyati saw the no. And said that it was actually  namjoon's numbers !  ! I was like WT~~~ !

And then I called him again !

*Call

*...ahh .. yeoboseyo ! I am really sorry ! I didn't knew that it was actually your number ... I thought someone called to get some info ! "

*Aah anio ...no problem ! Btw how's  baby ?

*He is good ! Wanna talk ?

*Ye.. yes

*Yaah ... Min..aahhh .... Appa calling ! ( In low cute voice )  say hyyy

*Hahaha ... It's okay okay !

* If you are okay could you please let me know about baby's condition time to time ? "

" Ahh yes .. yes ... I'll !  No problem ! "

(Ohk then thank you 💜) ....

*(Call cut )...

RM's POV
...................

When I got some time I immediately called her ...! First she answered and then when I asked that if she is babysitter she suddenly got furious and I thought that I made mistake and called wrong no.  ! But then she called me back !  and then what she said made my heart melt ! And after her even first impression ! I believed that she was a good person ! She thought that much really amazed me !

After that we had to go to interview so we left !

( On the other side ... Y/n clicked some photos and sent it to namjoon ! And messaged about all babie's activities ! Namjoon also saw the messages ! It happened for the days and then the main day came ... Of BTS arriving at their place ! )

It was the day !

Y/n POV
..............

I saw that today was the day when their interview is gonna come so baby and me sitting in sofa waited for interview !

*It started ... !

*Min...ahh see your father !

But the excitement got all waste ..... And happiness changed into anger ! After seeing the interview !

Thank you for reading 💜
Be safe everyone 🍂🍁