𝐈𝐈. 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

⇢︎ Play the song  ⇠︎

    He Told her to come to the red room where he will be waiting for her at. After changing quickly, Putting on Her Silk Robe, She walks over to him who is manspreading in his leather chair. His Hair is up In a Man bun As he watches her walk towards Him, gradually swaying her hips. She is now in front of this man Who is Now raising his Eyebrow that has a very striking slit in it.

His Nice lips are being sucked in by his teeth, As she slowly peels off her robe. She now indicates to him that there's nothing under the robe, she is exposed.

He Takes his right hand and motions for her to remove the robe. She Follows his order and Removes it slowly as His eyes Explore her exposed luxurious body, standing before him. She smiles while biting her bottom lip, enjoying what she thinks is going to happen next.

"Knees. Now." He says.

She proceeds to get on her two knees, Tieing up her curly blonde hair up. Her eyes sparkle with excitement as He traces his hand slowly around her face and slaps her gently but hard. She giggles.

"Bad girl." He states.

He grabs her neck bringing her close to his mouth.

"Show me what you can do." He says.

She obeys.

She Takes his large member in her two hands that can hardly fit around his dick. She proceeded to lick his tip slowly, tasting the pre-cum. His dick is now in her mouth Feeling the saliva in her throat. She moves her head slowly up and down while Taking him in her mouth as much as she can, but making sure to focus on the Tip.

His low groans and moans are growing louder by the second as she Makes a "pop" with her mouth, taking the dick out her mouth.

"don't stop." He says rolling his head back in pleasure.

She speeds up the process, her head up and down as He grows closer to release. Before He releases He rams his dick into the back of her throat then proceeds to release. She quickly tries to swallow as much as she can, his dick still in the back of her throat. Tears slightly grow in her eyes as she looks up at him. She has so gag reflex, so he enjoys that a lot.

He grabs her and kisses her on the lips, kiss turning into him and her both shoving their tongues down each other's throats, competing to see who can dominate the other.

The way their Mouths move together leaves her in bliss. She gets pulled on top of his naked body, sitting on top of him.

Still making out, she says "I love you so much."

He stopped. Looked at her in amazement and proceeded to say "I love you more." She always seemed to grow happier with everything he said.

"let's go get cleaned up." They both walked to the bathroom.

pt.1

how do we feel about this so far? What do you think will be in part two??  hint: (car)

-1/9/22