𝟎𝟑

╔════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╗

MIDORIYA IZUKU POV

╚════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╝

"I'm Rin Shikichi, youngest daughter of the shikichi clan and caretaker of the phantom state. Pleased to meet you."
The woman said in a monotone voice that could rival todorokis.

We were stunned by what she had declared. Rin-san is definitely from a prosperous household based on her manners, high-quality clothing, and the way she talked.
It all was very elegant and gentle.

It almost seemed like a reminder to everyone that she's not one to be missed with.

"Uwaa!! Thank youuuuu!" Mina cheerfully exclaimed as she went to give Rin-san a big hug. Only for her to embrace nothing but air.

Rin sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "It's getting late, we have no time to waste on pointless actions such as hugging," Rin stated with her hands crossed and a serious expression on her pale face.

Mina only pouted sadly as her shoulders slumped down.

"Follow me and try not to get lost in the crowd," she announced as she made her way towards the sea of people.

As we walked amongst the people of Japan. We were given strange looks and rude comments about our attire.
Though it made us uncomfortable, we only grit our teeth to prevent saying any type of insulting remarks.

"*Sigh* people these days... they just simply can't keep their mouths shut and mind their own business," Rin-san scowled but kept moving forward, nonetheless.

Unexpectedly, the ravenette came to a halt, making us trip and or hit each other's backs.

I, unfortunately, was also a victim of this.

"GRRR, YOU DAMN NERD. WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" kacchan yelled. His eyes glowing with rage. "G-G-G-omen kacchan." I apologized.

"Please hurry. I simply cannot be late... I have a hungry mistress I need to feed" just as Rin said that our heads snapped in her direction.

Beside her stood a man tall and proud.

He has long chocolate brown hair that swayed as he moved.
His eyes.. were one of a soldier who had witnessed countless battles.

Numerous scars were planted on his tan skin that made him stand out.

He wore a gray yukata and a katana on his hips. One similar to Y/N-chans.

Perhaps he is also a demon slayer...

Noticing the young woman's arrival. The man bowed to show his respect. "Rin-Sama, I see you've come back with company..." he mumbles as Rin nods her head.

"Correct... Wang, these people are travelers that'll be living with us from now on. "

'wang' seemed to be shocked at first but quickly hid it. "What about mistress...? Wouldn't she be mad at the sudden arrival of strangers?" Asked Wang with worry lacing in his voice.

Rin waved her hand in dismissal. "Do not fret. Our young mistress has a heart of gold; she would never be outraged by such things," Rin said as Wang bobbed his head.

"Let us be on our way. We'll answer any question that you might have," Wang said as he started moving.

Our first few minutes of strolling were silent. No discussions were made as everyone just enjoyed the peacefulness of the road.

That was, until someone decided
to break the silence.

"Rin-chan, what do you do for a living?" Yaomomo asked. Rin seemed to be taken aback by her question. But that was to be expected from a girl whose family makes a good amount of money.
She would want to know what job in this era made a lot of fortune.

"Well..." she started. "I am from a family of assistants who work under the Kocho family. Generation after Generation my family has served the hairs of that household, and now it's my turn to assist them." She finished with a small smile.

'Kocho family? I've heard that name somewhere before! I just don't remember who mentioned it...' I thought to myself.

"Are you a demon slayer...?" I inquired while the ravenette smirked. "I'm not a demon slayer, but I've learned how to protect myself and my young mistress through years of harsh and unbearable training." She finished with a cold tone, making us quiver.

Nobody talked after that...

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"We have reached our destination," Wang informed us as many of us were having trouble breathing from walking so much.

I gasped for air as I held onto my knees.

"Tsk. Weak... ''Wang mumbled. "Now, now. You don't have to be so hard on them. Plus, everyone knows how sTrOnG Sir Wang is~" Rin teased with a fake pout on her lips.

Wang went completely red in embarrassment. Rin grinned while she patted the man's back.
"A-anyway, I'll be taking my leave now," Wang said. finally recovering from the humiliation.

"Thank you for accompanying us. Here you go." The ravenette said while handing him a large sum of money.

Wang bowed once again and went his way... leaving us be.

"Now then, let's get you guys inside. I'm positive all of you are exhausted from your journey." Rin reminded us. "But please try not to make any noise. In case my m-"

Rin couldn't finish her sentence, as she was caught off by a very familiar voice.

"Oi Rin-chan, what took you so long? I'm starving!"

"Y/N-CHAN!" we all yelled at the same time.

"Oh, young mistress, it seems that you're awake. I'll make dinner as fast as I can!"

"YOU WORK FOR HER?!"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Taisho secrets:

1) Rin usually doesn't show any type of emotion, but when she feels like it. She can be playful.

2) between the hashiras. Rin likes Mitsuri the most

3) S̷̼͍̫̯͊́̌͛͛̌̓͝͝o̷͒͊̃̆̿̋̊͆̑͜m̷̺̈́̾e̶̢̡̪̘̫͒͒ͅǫ̷̗̣͙̖̭̠̈́̓̈͘̚͜n̷̢̛̗̩̬͖̗͚̹̆͐e̴̞̳̫̻̼͉̮̝̦͒'̵̯̥̮̣̺̣̖̆̈́̿͒̈́͌̍͗͝ͅs̴̳̔̆̆̈̄͑ ̴̛͎͛̍̎̀͆w̷̡͈̳̖͍̘͂͛̊ͅą̶̧̡͔̪͔̖̻̊̓̐̓t̸̡̡͚̗̥̘́̾͋̀̓͒͘̚͘͝ͅč̴̨̬̮̞̞̲h̷̠̱̘͍̠̓̃͊͌̄̈́̄ȋ̶̦̮̩̒͒̀͝n̵̡̟̜͔͇͙͉̝͈̩̒g̶͉͇͍̤͕̭̐̐͑͐