Chapter - 1"So this is what adults call Destiny"

"Child introduce yourself" the teacher said

"Child introduce yourself" the teacher said. I pressed my lips hard feeling nervous as no one was paying attention to me. "HELLO!" I said loudly making everyone flinch including the teacher. Everyone looked at me. "Hello! I am Chae, Park Chae, I will be studying with you and I hope I get along with you". A guy sitting in the front bench started clapping and soon others joined and then smiled.

Well it was kinda awkward start. My dad gets transferred every two to three years which is why I don't have a so called 'best friend' in my life. Even I was transferred to many school self introduction part have been the hardest for me. And today also I messed up. Now everyone will remember this moment forever. *Sigh*

"Hey new girl! You ok?" Someone asked tapping my shoulders. "Ah! Yes" I said. and turned to her. She looked quite pretty. "Hello! I am Kang Woori, I am the class president, you can feel free to ask me anything" She said. "Thank you, Woori, Oh! Can I call you Woori" I  asked. "Yeah sure" She said. She was quite cool but I know I won't be able to be friends with her. She was very outgoing and had many friends, even male friends too. It's not a problem to be around boys but I am bit too scared to start a convo with them.

School was pretty boring as always, I ran out of the school gate and hugged my dad. "Dad! You are home early today" I asked him curiously. "Yes, my girl" He said and patted my head. I sat down in his simple car and rolled up the window. I started looking out when I saw a guy on bicycle smiling and riding it back home with his friends. I felt like many drums beating in my heart continuously. Something brushing my face warmly. I was a bit unfamiliar with this feeling. "So! I will buy you a ice cream today, which one do you want?" My dad asked. "I want chocolate" I said trying to snap out of the new feeling.

After reaching home I got dressed up and got ready for my tutor session. My tutor wasn't something like cram school but it was a small class run by a retired teacher. She teaches all the middle schoolers and High schoolers. I sat down in a place where my teacher asked me to sit. I started taking out my book for practicing some sums. A guy came into the classroom and greeted her. He sat beside me. I didn't bother to look at him as I was involved in solving a sum. 

Few minutes passed, the guy beside me tapped my shoulder. "Yes?" I said and looked at him in shock. I kept a poker face trying not to look shocked. I had the same drums feeling and warmness brush my face. "I forgot my pouch today, Can you share me your stuff?" He asked. I was still staring at him. He waved his hand and I suddenly got out of my frozen pose. "Huh?!" I said shyly. "Oh right! I am Kim Sunoo, High school 2nd year, what about you?" He asked. "I-I am Park Chae. Highschool 1st year" I said and silently placed my pouch on my left so it is reachable to him. 

I got back to work. He casually pulled my chair toward him joining our tables. He then placed the pouch in between us. I think this is what adults call destiny. I saw him today and felt a new feeling. I wanted to know him and turns out that He and I are in the same tutorial class and moreover his permanent seat is beside me.