Chapter - 2 "Did he just confess to me?"

(Next day)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Next day)

"Wake up! Wake up you lazy ass, it's 7 already, you need to reach to school by 7:30" My brother yelled puling my blanket. "Ahhh! What is it?!" I asked him in a annoyed tone. Well I am a tiger roaring all day and frustrated at home, but in school I am as silent as a cat. Don't get me wrong. I am not a two faced. I can't feel free with strangers easily.

I ran to the bus stop with a sandwich in my mouth as I was late. I took out my phone to check my class schedule today. "That brat!" I murmured as I saw the time. It was still 7 and he rushed me. 'I am going to sue him' I thought and pouted.

I started walking to school as it was the best way I could kill time. Suddenly someone ran to me. That person placed something cool on my cheek. "Ah!" I said and looked at the persons face. "S-Sunbae" I said. "Ah! What's with that Sunbae, call me Sunoo oppa that's better" He said and handed me a drink. "What is it?" I asked him. "It's coffee, You looked too gloomy today so I bought it" He said. "Ah! I am always like this tho" I murmured clear enough for him to hear. "That's what I am saying, Don't be so under the weather, Flash a smile. You look so pretty so you should flash a smile to make people fall for you" He said. I giggled and asked him "Am I pretty?" . He suddenly stopped walking and looked in my direction. "You look like a Cinderella and yet you are asking you are pretty?" He said. 

It made my mind go blank. 'Did he just call me pretty, no no no! Cinderella?! Isn't that direct flirting. "Hey! Close your mouth, dust will go inside if you don't" he said and walked away. I don't know why but I felt comfortable to speak with him which was a rare side of me. I never spoke freely to people except for my dad. I don't speak that much around my mom too. I smiled and followed his lead. 

(In school) 

I was eating my bread when I saw Sunoo again. I immediately took out the bread from my mouth and ran to the door. I looked at him and then smiled and waved "Hi!~" I said. "Oh! Hi! Chae is this your class?" He asked. "Yes" I said. "What are you doing over here? Should I help you?" I asked him. "No, you don't have to. This is too heavy for a girl like you" He said. "Oppa! You are underestimating me because I am short, I lift weights pretty well" I said and took half of the the stuff.

Sunoo POV

I smiled at the way she just started walking lifting so much weight at a time. "Aren't you coming Oppa?" She asked turning back. "Yes, I am coming, go ahead" I said and went along. "Oppa, let's grab something at the cafeteria." She suggested. "Shall we?" I asked. I know she was eating a bread a while ago. I found her cute and trying hard to befriend me. "Yes, let's go!" She said and started walking.

"Here!" I said handing her a carton of strawberry milk. We sat on the terrace looking at the school ground. "Wow! This will be my best place to hide! I love it here" She said.

Chae POV

I started scribbling something on the ground with my foot. "143??" Sunoo asked. "Yes, 123 is quite common in math but I like 143 more" I said. "You know what there is another meaning of 143" He asked. I looked at him anticipating a answer. He came closer to my ear and whispered "I - love - you" He said.

And that's it. My emotions peeked up. My face turned red as a tomato and I was frozen in the spot again. I stopped chewing the bread I was munching on. 

Did he just confess to me? Or am I over thinking?