Chapter - 3 "Maybe I am really in love"

"huh!?" I said walked back

"huh!?" I said walked back. "Look I is one alphabet, love is four number alphabet, and you is three numbered alphabet, So 'I love you' is 'One-Four-Three'" He said explaining me. "Oh!" I said getting the meaning. Suddenly we heard the bell ring. "Oh no! We are late" He said and stuffed his mouth with his bread and ran down. 

The school ended soon than I expected. I stood at the bus stop for my bus. Suddenly a cycle stopped infront of me. "Chae, Where do you live?" Woori asked. "Me? I live at street 4" I said to her. "Oh really?! Me too, Let me drop you" She said patting the seat behind her cycle. "Ah! No thanks. I will go by bus" I said. "I said you are getting on" She said. "Ok" I awkwardly nodded and got on. 

"Here, stop!" I said when I reached my apartment. "Hey! Do you have a cycle?" She asked. "Yes, I do" I said. "Then from tomorrow let's go together" She said. "yeah sure" I said. "Oh! I forgot to ask you, Are you close to Sunoo?" She asked. "No, I am just  going to the same tutor as him." I said. "Oh! He lives here too. I go  to school along with him, are you ok with that" She asked. "Yes, I am" I said. 

I was really happy. I layed on my bed and opened my phone to search something. I wanted to know what this weird feeling is which I get when I see Sunoo. I typed about my heartbeat and my face flushing. "Ah! seriously asking google is the worst decision I made! Heart disease? I am perfectly fine thank you" I said as I suddenly got up and sat down. Suddenly my brother came and snatched away my phone. "Hey, give it back" I said trying to catch him. "HAHAHA! Dumbo, you are in love with him" He said reading my typed stuff. 

I was sitting there dumbstruck meanwhile my brother said this to my parents. I could hear my parents screaming happily as they worried there daughter was socially inactive and would have a problem in finding a boyfriend. They ran and entered my room. "Is it true? Does he look good? Is he good in studies? Is he a kind boy" My mom asked. "Mom! I think it's just a crush" I said with a uncomfortable look. "Uff! I don't know if you would be able to find a boyfriend" My mom sighed and went away. 

I looked angrily at my brother. He stick his tongue out and ran away. My dad entered my room and patted my back. "It's not a problem to fall in love, Be careful that you don't cross lines that's it" He said and smiled. I smiled back knowing how much he cared for me.  

I started rolling left to right and couldn't sleep a wink. Honestly, I don't really understand how can I fall in love in such a short time. I thought of different stuff happened between us like starring at him while I was in the car, him pulling the chair, giving me a drink, calling me pretty and saying I love you earlier. 

Maybe I am really in love.