letting out his inner dragon

Hiccup was talking to his dad about a new thing that was going on in his life. Hiccup says "Dad, unlike most surprises I spring on you, this is one you'll like. I promise. Or at least I hope hope you like it otherwise it's going to be very awkward. You just have to handle it delicately. So..." Stoik, hiccups dad, said "Oh Gods son just say it already!!" Hiccup began strolling and pacing back in forth in a nervous fit trying to figure how to put this. Hiccup was thinking in his mind "Father I'm gay! No Jo no too straight forward. Father I'm in love with another man. Ahh Yes I like that much better but Oh Gods how is he going to take it?!?! May as well just get it off my chest and say it." Hiccup began telling his dad, "Father I have known for some time now that I'm not quite what I seem.... I umm I am gay...I'm love with Jack. Jack frost in fact." Hiccups dad began to chuckle and laugh like a drunken sailor, "Hiccup, I knew it. I mean you won't even kill a wee little dragon! Let alone get a fitting mate. Oh poor Astrid She's going to be crushed." Stoik then begins coming towards Hiccup pointing his finger in his face saying "Hiccup you better tell Astrid before you lead that young lady along and she winds up getting her feeling hurt.