Sabre GDS API

BookingXML is a leading travel reservation system development company. We provide GDS systems including Sabre GDS for global travel management companies. Our travel booking system services covers flight booking system, hotel booking system, car booking system, cruise, and insurance module. We have highly skilled professionals in travel technology at our Development Centre. The team is qualified to deliver top-class booking systems and well trained in web services integration, clients/sub-client's modules.

https://www.bookingxml.com/sabre-gds-api.php

The Sabre system is implemented by extensive airlines, hoteliers, travel agents, vehicle hire companies, and cruise operators. Its exceptional features require flight schedules, pricing policy, product availability, booking, and ticketing status. The Sabre Travel network provides an excellent solution for the travel industry.

Sabre GDS system is suitable for B2C as well as B2B (Agents, Distributors and Super-Distributors) and provides fast seat verification. Sabre System also provides the best results for fares and commissions and is reliable for new customers too.

BookingXML, a leading provider of Sabre API integration which is the prominent global distribution system. Sabre GDS API XML integration is a price effective distribution channel supporting airlines, car hire companies, hotels to build up their market share to holiday and business travelers.

Being a Travel Portal Development Company, BookingXML is the best Sabre GDS API Integration is a perfect solution for Flight Booking and Hotel Booking. We have expertise in sabre GDS API Integration. We will transfer you the best travel solution with affordable pricing.

Our experienced team of travel technology experts is leading the development and implementation efforts of B2C and B2B online booking engines, distribution systems, reservation software, CRM, Lead Management Software and much more. Our sales/support team will guide you to provide solutions per your requirements.

We provide GDS Integration Solution for the travel web portals that would help them to get the most helpful business for their website. Travel Portal Solution is one of the trusted names in the travel industry that is helping the travel portals in the best possible manner by offering the best technology-enabled services to them. GDS Integration equally distributes the services to the desired destination so that the travelers, as well as the service providers, may be benefitted by the same in the best and the cost-effective manner.

BookingXML is completely incorporated with Sabre to give a wide scope of information solutions to help airlines to serve their clients effectively and showcase themselves. Sabre API is the way into the chance of data which can be utilized by travel companies in helping their customers. This, in the end, encourages your business to build up air ticket sales.

What is a GDS System?

A GDS system, or global distribution system, is a network which allows travel agencies and others within the travel industry to access travel products and services, including hotel rooms, airline tickets, car rentals, to conduct transactions. Typically, they provide end-users with real-time access to inventories and pricing.

Typically, a GDS system is one of the most important distribution channels for those working in hotel management, because it will make the hotel visible to travel agents, who can then book hotel rooms on behalf of their customers. This then has the possibility to significantly increase the number of bookings the hotel generates.

What is Sabre GDS?

Sabre GDS is a Computer Reservation System (CRS) also known as Global Distribution System (GDS). Sabre as a CRS/GDS company built its booking platform through which travel & tourism professionals' access & book travel suppliers (airlines, hotels, trains, car rentals) inventories for their clients.

Travel suppliers pay to have their inventories on GDSs while travel agents access the GDSs free and earn commission on inventories trade. Other GDSs/ CRSs are Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan, etc. Sabre GDS gives you access to a world of content and process through web services APIs and desktop connection.

It's designed to run beside your existing API solutions for an efficient and low-risk implementation. Sabre GDS system provides you access to flights, hotels, transfers, and multi-source content via a single API can help you clear the clutter of multiple programming interfaces, while saving valuable time and money.

Key Benefits Sabre GDS System

Immense series of air/car/hotel/passenger name record / miscellaneous services to access Sabre content Provides a single point of enabling to the Sabre system Uses XML, SOAP, and travel industry standards Frees you from limitations of existing systems and technology Enables you to integrate any Web service-enabled functionality in your own customized applications Using event notification services minimizes mid-office robotic polling and can minimize scan capacity

To know more about usPlease visit our website: https://bookingxml.com/