❝ 𝟎𝟎𝟓 - ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪx ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ⋆⁺⑅

☂ ❛ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 ༉‧₊˚✧

-ˏˋ⋆シトシト⋆ˊˎ-

𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡

y/n tripped over her lace, falling flat onto the floor. she let out a groan as she picked herself up, feeling drops of blood from her nose land onto her thighs, top of her black socks and the hard floor.

she glanced at her fallen down sock. her e/c eyes looked down at the growing bruise on her knee. y/n sighed and lifted her hand to try and stop the bleeding coming from her nose. her continuous sneezing making it ten times worse.

"damn it" she muttered as more blood came dripping out. y/n stood up, slowly. she could feel the pain shoot through her right leg and sighed.

another sigh left her lips when she looked outside. the droplets of rain hitting against the wide glass window. she was about to start walking again but something caught her eye.

a blonde under a black umbrella.

"she waited.." y/n mumbled, confused before cheering out "she waited!" she started running towards the exit again, forgetting about her bleeding nose and bruised knee. she just wanted to get to that girl.

-ˏˋ⋆ ☔️💉 ⋆ˊˎ-

the doors were in sight and y/n pressed down harder onto the ground with each step, propelling herself further forward.

she left the school and stopped on the sidewalk opposite himiko. a small smile across her face. himiko was tapping away at her phone when she heard her name.

"hi himiko-chan achoo i'm back" y/n grinned despite the pain from smacking herself against the floor.

"y/n-chan!" himiko exclaimed and jumped onto the girl, nuzzling her head against y/n's shoulder. himiko pulled away and a small pout tugged on her lips.

she wanted to be the one to make her cute new crush bleed.

"you're bleeding y/n-chan! did someone hurt you, i can quite happily stab them" himiko lifted her hand to y/n's nose, watching the crimson liquid fall onto her hand.

"i um tripped..achoo" y/n quickly turned away as to not sneeze on himiko. it was then that himiko's eyes lightened up.

"you can go to my place and i can fix you up" she squealed, grabbing y/n's hand and adjusting the umbrella so it covered both of them. a usual red blush painted on her cheeks.

"ah himiko-san it's ok" y/n gave the girl next to her a soft smile "recovery girl did say i should go back"

"we can take a bath together and get matching pyjamas" himiko said dreamily in a world of her own, completely ignoring the 'bruh' expression y/n had.

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✧        雨        ✧

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                      ✧sorry for late...

┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊
┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊
┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊
✧                                ✧
sorry for late update
also
happy new year!!