Chapter one I guess

My name is Alexandra. Although most people call me Rena. I'm 11. I was born on May 15th 1994. I go to Yancy academy, it's quite far away from where I stay so I'm a boarding student there. Am I a troubled kid? Yeah. You could say that. I suppose I should give a little back round I live with my uncle, my dad's brother, my dad himself is always away on "business trips". I get the compulsory happy birthday text once a year. But other than that, I don't have any contact with him. I started at Yancy three years ago although, things only got interesting when the new kid started this year. His name was Percy, Percy Jackson.

Percy's POV   

I could start at any point in my miserable life but I suppose I should start with the field trip. Our sixth-grade class was taking a trip to the metropolitan museum of art to look at greek and roman stuff. I know - it sounds like torture. Most Yancy field trips were. But Mr Brunner, our Latin teacher, was leading the trip so I had hoped. Mr Brunner was this middle-aged guy in a motorised wheelchair. He had thinning hair and a scruffy beard and a frayed tweed jacket, which always smelled like coffee. I was hoping this field trip would go ok for once and that I wouldn't get into trouble. Boy was I wrong.

Grovers POV

I joined Yancy about a year back to find new demigods and to get them to camp. So far I had found 2, one with an aura powerful enough to match thalias if not stronger. The aurora of the other demigod was not quite as powerful as that but was still much stronger than an average demigod. I had scouted them out for a few months befriending the slightly stronger one. This was my second chance if I got them to camp safely I could finally get my searchers licence. Oh, and their names are Percy Jackson and Rena Martin.

Chiron's POV

Grover had IMed me a few months back to tell me he had found 2 young demigods that could both be big 3 kids. 2 optional children of the prophecy both in 6th grade, they never made it past 6th grade. Of course, I went to investigate. It just so happened that the school had an opening for a Latin teacher. However there was this maths teacher Mrs Dodds, there was something off about her aura although I doubted she was a monster the aura would have to be masked and only gods can do that. I pray my theory is wrong but if it isn't some Olympians are going to be furious.

Annabeth's POV

Chiron had left camp a few months back and I was going to find other where he was whether it was the last thing I did or not. But then again I am an Athena kid which makes me a genius

Lukes POV

Chiron had left camp, this just made it easier to put my plan into action soon the gods would fall. They didn't care and they would pay deeply for it.