[ Haitani Ran ]

Sometimes Ran can be overly cocky, it was just part of his nature. Something you've grown used to and learned to love about the man. Even though sometimes it was overbearing.
It was fine though, another you thing you've learned was that besides his younger brother. You were the only other person able to knock him off his high horse. Of course, you took a slightly different approach in doing so.

Today, you wanted to get a payback on the male. He wasn't the only one at fault in that situation but you had different punishments in mind for the others. Somehow, the topic of a conversation turned to you and instead of shutting down the inappropriate comments made about you. He only fed into it, letting the fact that a person like you was his s/o.

So of course, he was delighted when he came home the same day to find you dressed in a sexy purple lace lingerie. Sitting pretty on the bed waiting for him, curling your finger as you beckoned him to the bed.

He wasted no time shedding off his clothes, only leaving him in his boxers. Eager to fuck you into the mattress and have you screaming his name.

Hook

What he didn't expect was for you to push him onto his back and capture his lips into a hungry kiss. Palming his cock through boxer but he wasn't complaining. Enjoying the eagerness you displayed, that only he could get you to act like this.

You both kept the foreplay relatively quick, to needy for each other to focus on prepping you. You seemed to have done a good job of that before he got home. Ran could never get enough of your cunt, it felt like he was about to cum already after slipping his cock through the entrance. The feeling only intensifying as he bottomed out and let out a groan as you moaned at the fullness.

Line

Now another thing he prided himself on was his stamina in the bedroom, making you a mess in the time of however long. But tonight was different, he was only 30 but it felt like he was going through the exercise of his life.

You both were flipping around the bed, going at it like jack rabbits. His cock fiercely piercing your cunt that was dripping with his and your cum. When you both reached another orgasm, you situations yourself above his head and smirked down at him. " Make sure to suck all your semen out, don't want me to get pregnant now? " you spoke in a sultry tone before lowering yourself on him.

He wasted no time as he lapped his tongue against you dripping cunt, thrusting his tongue in and out of your hole. Sucking up all the juices that was still in you. The taste of his and your cum was bitter sweet. He thought that after you came that, that would be the end of your nightly session but he was wrong.

Instead, you sunk back down on his cock and wiggled your hips. Feeling as his once soft cock was now erect again. And then the fucking continued, Ran tried to keep up, trying to thrust into you at the same pace as you. After all, he didn't want to disappoint his baby.

And sinker

When you were in between positions changing positions again, he caught his reflection in the mirror. It was then he realized just how worn out he really was. His hair stuck to his forehead from sweat and poked out, his lips were chapped despite how much he's licked them during this whole thing.
But for some reason, your were not tiring out. He knew that he was physically fit for his age, he had to be or else he would be quickly killed. But he couldn't pull out, you were draining his cum, his strength, and his soul.

He thought that maybe you were pushing yourself too much for him but then he caught the sight of your blinding face of pure ecstasy. That hopeful possibility went out the window. He made up some excuse for a water break or something of the sort after the 6(six)th round.

Running off into the bathroom and splashing some cold water on his face. He stared himself down in the mirror trying to hype himself up, not ready to accept the fact that you may have more stamina than him. Because he was 'bout ready to tap the hell out.

" Baby~ hurry up! I'm getting lonely in here~ " your whining voice echoed to inside the locked bathroom. There was no visible fatigue in your voice. At was at this moment that Ran realised just how fucked he was.

You suppressed a victorious look coming onto you face as you saw the forever smug Ran Haitani get diminished in such a submissive version, as he came back into the bedroom.
You couldn't help but grow hornier at the sight of clear hesitancy from the man as you pulled him back onto the bed. You couldn't help how his cock impaled you so perfectly that you didn't want to stop. Even though this whole thing was about showing him that he wasn't all that.

At this point he was shooting blanks, he was starting to get overstimulated. He couldn't handle how rough you were being anymore, he barely could move his hips to meet yours. " B-baby, ah~ p-please! I can't c-cum anymore! " he begged, tears pricking the corner of his eyes and streaming down his face.

" Eh?.... " your voice dropped to a almost dark tone, his eyes widening at your sudden mood change. " But you said you could go all night non-stop? Isn't that what you told the others today? " you questioned, not letting up on your merciless thrust.

He internally cursed himself, so you had heard him earlier and were punishing him. You felt his cock twitch inside you, signalling he was close " 'm sorry! Sorry! P-please forgive ah~! m-me! hurts! " he moaned out, his fingers squeezing down on your hips.

You giggled, " you make sounds just like girl~ you want to cum don't you? Come on~ cum one more time for me~ " you crooned. You rapidly rubbed your clit as you felt your own orgasm approaching. Desperately riding his cock, it only took a few more thrust before you felt the familiar snap inside you.
" Cumming! 'm cumming! " you cried out, your own orgasm triggering his own. You fell onto Ran's chest, taking deep breaths as it's been awhile since you've gone for that long.
You got off his cock and laid next to him with a happy smile, the contrast between you and him were great as it looked as if he was drank dry.

It was on that day, Ran realized just how much of a menace you really were. When you had arrived at the scheduled meeting the next day without Ran and with a bright glow. Nobody questioned it.